Warning.

Althea's

"What's wrong lablab?" I knew in that very moment, something came up and she was suddenly irritated and upset about it.

"It's nothing lab. I'm okay."

I then carresed her face, for her to looked at me, and give me her full atention.

"Look, jade. We've been through a lot, and i know, i can feel, when there's something wrong. C'mon you can tell me everything, we're partners right?"

She then looked at me, teary eyed. "lablab, i don't want to lose you, and I'll do everything just so i can keep you, for as long as you want me to, sana ganun ka din. Stay with me althea."

I needed to hear that words, i needed jade more than anything, and for sure i'll do everything to make her stay with me too.

"Ofcourse Jade, ano kaba? listen to me, i won't ever leave you. I promise, no matter what, until my last breath lablab. I can't even imagine my life without you. Kaya wag ka magisip ng ganyan. Bakit ba kasi?"

"Nagpunta si cathleen dito kanina, she warned me to keep my eyes on you, take care of you, kasi.. babawiin ka daw niya, hindi daw kita deserve, lab alam ko naman, di ako deserving, pero ginagawa ko naman lahat diba? At gagawin ko pa lahat wag ka lang mawala sakin. I'll fight for you, for us!"

"Wag mo nalang pansinin yun, kahit ano naman gawin niya eh. Just trust me, Sayo lang ako okay? Kalimutan mo na lang, i heart you lablab."

She then kissed and hugged me. I then kissed her nape, and all over her neck, i wanted her to know she's all i ever need, and nobody in this world can ever replace her.

"I heart you too lablab." She whispered in my ear, i felt the sudden urge to kiss her more. She tilt her head letting me kiss her neck more, i removed her shirt off and kissed her from her shoulders to her chest, she then lay down. And i did everything to satisfy her, after we made love. She fell asleep and i covered her body with the blanket, got of the room and prepared lunch.

A week later..
"Lab?!! Ano nanaman to!"
I panicked, hearing jade's, I hurried to get out of the bathroom, akala ko kung ano na nangyare kay jade.

"What's wrong lab?"

"Di ka ba talaga titigilan nito? Block mo na nga yan. Nakakainis na althea, alam kong sinabi niya na babawiin ka niya, but i didn't took it seriously, pero mukang tototohanin nga niya. Isang linggo na siyang tawag ng tawag at text ng text!! Lagi pa daw nasa office mo buti nalang di kayo nagkakaabot."

"Wag mo nalang pansinin lab, hayaan mo kakausapin ko siya na tigilan na to."

"No! Don't ever come near her althea!"

"Okay lab. Easy okay? Wag nalang natin pansinin ha?"

I hugged her from the back, at kumalma na siya. I was completely at ease and confident with myself, i won't do anything that will hurt jade, ano man ang gawin ni cathleen, hindi ko gugustuhin sirain ang merong kami ni jade, so bring it on. I know my love for jade is strong and true.

Days past by so fast i realized that it was then 2 weeks later, cathleen is still not giving up, normal ang buhay kasama si jade, masaya. Naiirita lang siya, sa mga text ni cathleen, most of time kasi dirty messages. At di na nakakatuwa, kasi nababastos si jade, i keep on blocking her number pero paiba iba at hindi tumitigil.

"Hi babe!"

I was surprise to see cathleen at my office. What a bad way to start the day.

"Cathleen, please leave right now."

"Babe naman, ganyan agad? Hindi mo ba ko namiss, hindi mo ba namiss kung pano ko halikan, kung pano tayo mag.."

"Stop cathleen! My God! Are you that desperate? Listen to me, i'm not coming back to you okay? Tanggapin mo nalang na masaya na ko. Hayaan mo nalang ako maging masaya."

"Babe, can't you see she's not worth it. I love you more than she do, wala naman siyang ibang alam gawin kundi saktan ka."

"Cathleen, no matter what you say i can't love her any less, masaya kami. Masaya ako sakanya, so leave us alone. Please! I don't want anybody else in this world but her!"

"Okay, okay! But you know althea, we could be something else, it will be enough for me. Di naman niya malalaman eh."

She carressed my face, flirting with me.
I pulled away.

"Ano ba cathleen! Hindi mo ba ma gets? Ayoko sayo! At hindi na kita mahal, actually kahit kailan hindi naman kita minahal ng gaya ng pagmamahal ko kay jade!!"

She slapped me. Okay, i deserve that i just needed to say that. Para naman matauhan siya para tigilan niya na to.