Chapter 5. Romeo, Juliet, Zac Efron, Leonardo, Johnny, and Bad Memories.

**Hey :) I'm glad you're reading! Please leave your VOTES and COMMENTS!!!!!

 "So what do you think of Ryder?" Megan asked. We sat on the big rock outside of town where everybody went swimming. Emma, Sam, and Ryder were swimming around while Megan and I sat on the rock and watched them.

"He's nice," I shrugged. I really hadn't talked to him much today.

"I think he's adorable." Megan whispered.

"Sure," I shrugged.

"Dude what's wrong with you? We used to talk about guys all the time." Megan complained.

"Ryder is Jace's cousin," I muttered.

"He's what?" Megan screamed. Emma, Sam, and Ryder all turned toward us. I rolled my eyes and pretended to be engulfed in a piece of grass.

"Does he know you dated Jace?" Megan asked.

"No, and I plan to never let him find out." I mumbled.

"Why? What's the big deal if he knows? So you're family reunions would be REALLY awkward, but that's it." Megan said.

"It's not like I'm marrying him. I'm not even going to date him. It's just what if he tells Jace about Jack?" I asked.

"Oh," Megan whispered. "Why don't you want Jace to know?"

"What are you ladies talking about?" Ryder asked, pulling himself onto the rock. In any other situation the way his muscles flexed would have been extremely hot. That is if I gave a shit about guys.

"Nothing," Megan and I both said. Ryder laughed. The water dripped down from his hair and ran down his sculpted chest, over a cross tattoo. My eyes bulged for a minute. Ryder must have been the cousin Jace got his tattoos with.

"Aren't you going swimming?" He asked, shaking the water from his hair.

"Sure," Megan said. She stood up and took off her cover up. I shook my head and stayed sitting on my towel. Megan meanwhile jumped off the end of the rock.

"Why not," Ryder asked. I shrugged. "Oh come on," He said, grabbing my hand. He pulled me up. I crossed my arms over my chest.

"I don't want to," I said. Which was a really big lie. I wanted to go swimming, but I wasn't thrilled about wearing only a swimsuit. Stupid I know, but I couldn't help it.

"Come on," Ryder said, he grabbed my shoulders and began pushing me toward the edge of the rock.

"Let go," I demanded, pushing back against him.

"No, you're going swimming." Ryder laughed.

"Let go of me or I'll break your hand," I ordered.

"Aw, don't do that, I need both hands," Ryder said. I froze.

"Let go," I whispered.

"What's wrong?" Ryder asked, not releasing my shoulders.

"Let go," i demanded, pulling away.

"Izzy what's wrong," Ryder asked, he reached for my hand and I jumped back.

"Just leave me alone," I screamed. The sane part of my brain was screaming at me to stop, to realize what I was doing. The psycho part of my brain was screaming at me to run before he hurt me. I listened to the psycho part.

I ran the four miles back to my house. I couldn't breath by the time I slammed through the door. Andrew jumped and stared at me.

"What's wrong?" He asked. If I had had enough air in my lungs to answer I wouldn't have. I rushed up the stairs and threw myself down on the bed and sobbed for the first time since when I found out I was pregnant. I didn't think about how weird that was, that I hadn't cried in nine months, especially after what happened. But now I sobbed as everything came rushing back into my mind, fresh and new. Every pain was just as strong as it was that day.