Chapter 46: Christmas party

Start from the beginning

I then got ready for school. I took out my clothes to wear to the party, which were my cute sea foam green blouse and white frilly skirt! To match were a pair of white pumps and my wig which I used for cosplay. Even though it was the same color as my hair, it still added some 'pizzazz' to my outfit. I also wore my headband with a ribbon on the side and applied light make up and lip balm and I was ready to go. I looked simple, but for me, it was simply elegant...

As I arrived at school, the first person I met with was Mae. I immediately told her about my dream and she comforted me. We complemented each other saying that we looked cute and we took pictures afterwards.

Getting inside the room was a shock for most of my friends too. They knew I didn't dress up, but they also knew that I would only on special occasions, and were a bit shocked to notice my appearance. I'm noticing that the one who's most shocked was Chris.

Since I normally go to school wearing jeans, baggy shorts, or loose T's on days that we go to school for practice or activities. Who wouldn't be shocked to see me so girly today? I giggled when Chris' jaw dropped at the sight of me, but he lifted it back up, and I think I saw him blush a little? Or maybe I was just seeing things... Hehehe...

As we sat together with the gang at a table to eat for lunch, beside me were Jenny and Chris. Isaac kept flirting with Mae, and Mae kept calling out to me for help which made me feel sorry for her. Sam was again really quiet today. But Jenny would talk to her to at least make her feel noticed. Victor and Laurence were also playing around with their phones.

"Hey Jade! Why don't you take your wig off! I miss seeing your natural face! I haven't seen it in a long time and it suites you more..." said Isaac.

"Nah... You can see my natural face next year! Besides, I only wear my wig on special occasions like these..."

Isaac rolled his eyes at me, and when I glanced over at Chris, he still did the jaw-drop thingy... Dumb dumb...

While walking to the fourth floor on a set of stairs, Chris called out to me from below. As instinct, I went to the side of the stairs and he immediately went near the side and tried to peek up my skirt. "Perv! So that was your motive all along!" I said as I backed away.

"No~! No~!" he reasoned.

"If you have something to say, say it in front of me! Stupid!" I stuck my tongue out.

Talking outside of the classroom, Isaac came waving a 500 dollar bill in front of us saying that he got it from his brother. And just like magic, he slid his arm around my waist and asked me, "Jade? Wanna rent a hotel room together?"

I pushed him away, "Ew! In your dreams Isaac..."

Inside our classroom, we had a little program for our section's X-mas party. There was even a little 'Miss 3 - A' pageant held in our room. I didn't join because it wasn't my thing. Sam and Jenny joined in though. It suited them much more~!

Me and Mae sat next to each other, while Emily and Chris were behind us. Chris still didn't give it a rest and still kept making moves on me and Mae. He took turns on holding our hips. It felt awkward, so I held my own hips. As I did so, Chris slid his hands on top of mine which were still on my sides. It still felt weird, and my face suddenly heated up for some reason. Ugh... Get a grip Jade!

After I pushed him away, Chris then traced my back, which gave me goosebumps. I would scold him and he would obediently stop.

When it was time for a prayer, we all stood up. But Chris had to be a perverted dodo brain, which startled me when he placed both his hands on my butt.

"Nice ass~!" he commented with a smile. Of course, I slapped his hands away and gave him a hard punch on the shoulder. Then we sat back down again to finish the pageant.

After the program was done, Sam won sixth place and Jenny won second! Cool~!!! Then it was time to give out our exchanged gifts. Andrea had my name, so she gave me my gift. It was some cute bracelets and a huge Victoria's secret perfume! Whoah~!

The person who I got was Thomas. I bought him a red checkered flannel. When I gave him his gift, he suddenly shouted, "I knew that you got my name! I knew it!"

I was shocked to hear that, and laughed nervously. Our classmates just laughed at Thomas and teased him for his proclamation. While I was standing, Chris was in front of me, holding his chin and checking me out from top to bottom like I'm some sort of specimen he's studying...

"Uh? You alright there, Chris?" I asked nervously.

He then smiled and slipped an arm around my shoulder, "You're the best older sister~!" and planted a kiss on my shoulder after. Alrightie then?

"Emily, Jade? Won't you guys give me a kiss on the cheek as a Christmas present? I'll give you both a kiss in return~!" Chris suggested.

"No thank you." we both replied flatly.

"Eh? Please Jade~!" he begged.

"Wha-? No way! Not in a million years!"

"On December 21. I'll hunt you down, and kiss you and rape you! Because it's the end of the world and I don't want it to end without trying it yet! Right?!"

"Ew... You're creepy!"

"I'll try to find where you live and rape you before the world ends!"

"Creep-a-zoid! Stalker! Rapist!" I spat at him and he just laughed in return.

When our little Christmas party ended, we took a few more pictures and talked a bit more before going home. The day ended with Sam still avoiding us, but at least she's talked to us, even if it was just a few sentences. I hope Sam gets back to a good mood when we come back for school after Christmas break...

It's not good to part while others have bad thoughts making them down in the dumps and the friendship at risk...

But today's Christmas party was really fun, I enjoyed it a lot~!

Things just got a little weird...

And a little emotional too...