Chapter 41

Sam’s POV

I was sitting on the floor with David behind me hold me in place. Duct tape was around my mouth and tears threatened to spill over. Fear was obvious in my eyes.

“Well… you see I can’t do that. She’s kinda got something in her mouth at the moment,” Kale said and then faked a moan.

I rolled my eyes and then I heard Nate start to scream on the other side, “YOU MOT--!”

Kale cracked a smile and then said, “Calm down Nate, I was only playing with ya.”

I jerked in my position trying to get away, but this David guy had a hold like you wouldn’t believe.

“David! Take it off her…” I heard him order.

Take what off?

I felt David’s hand come up and then yank the piece of duct tape off my mouth earning a grunt from me.

Kale came over to me and held the phone to my ear. I sniffled finally being able to take a deep breath and tried to calm my nerves by deeply breathing.

“N-N-Nate?” I said softly.

“Sam!” he gasped.

Well, for hitting me earlier I guess he was pretty concerned about me now.

Shut up! You know he loves you!

I didn’t even bother to fight with my mind.

I had to protect Nate from Kale and David and the other guy standing in the corner, I think his name was Aaron.

I heard them planning to kill Nate after they….had me…and I couldn’t let that happen. I needed him to be alright.

I needed to warn him. I took a deep breath and rushed out, “Nate! Don’tcomehesgonnakillyo--!”

Before I had time to finish Kale had backhanded me sending my head snapping to the side earning a grunt from me.

“Enough of that you little bitch!” Kale scolded.

It hurt like hell and my recent cut by Noah bled.

Kale put the phone back to his own ear and said, “Nate, if you wanna watch, we’ll be at my house. Oh, you better hurry up…I’m getting turned on seeing her like this, I wont last very long.”

I got the creeps and shivered earning a questioning glance from Kale.

He hung up the phone and bent down to my level. “Well, Sam, looks like we’ll have to postpone the pleasure. Nate decided that he wants to be here to watch it!”

I glared earning a chuckle from him. “You’re so amazingly sexy when you do that.”

I grimaced and then turned away from him.

Still staring at me I heard him address the guy in the corner. “Aaron! You brought your bowie knife right?”

I snapped my head towards Kale and Aaron, eyes wide. I watched in horror as he unsheathed the long knife and Kale smiled in approval. “Good. Now we cut Nate’s heart out after we break it!”

I couldn’t control myself anymore. “You fucking assholes! Leave Nate the fuck alone!”

They stared at me curiously before cracking up laughing.

Kale managed to calm down and say, “Love, I thin….Wait, YOU LOVE HIM!! Don’t you?!”

My eyes widened but then I quickly glared trying to hide my surprise. I didn’t answer. Truth is…I dunno if I did. I mean, he did hit me and all but he did protect me and save me and was nice when he wanted to be and was soo hot it blew my mind.

Kale walked over to me and got super close to my face, “Sam, how could you love someone like him?!”

I didn’t answer him, just stared into his scary, black eyes. Black eyes that seemed to suck the very life out of me.

Kale growled and then stood up. “Fine! Be a fucking whore and love that asshole?!”

“Kale go stuff your cock down your fucking throat and then ass rape yourself from the inside you asshole! No wonder you want me! You can’t get any girl to willingly fuck you!” I roared with as much confidence as I could conjure up.

Aaron chuckled but stopped when Kale shot him a death glare.

Kale took a deep breath and then said, “How could you love someone like him? He doesn’t even believe you about that party. He believed Kelly over you. He hit you. Can you really love him?”

I stared back angrily and said without another thought, “Yes!”

As soon as I said that Kale’s hand came up and hit me hard stretching the already bleeding cut.

“Fine you bitch! Be the fucking way! But I promise that after I have my way with you, you'll be screaming for more! You wont even noticed as Nate’s breaking heart is stabbed as I fuck you!” he shouted at me.

My eyes widened as my breath caught in my throat. Oh god, please, please let Nate be okay.

I was already a mess and worrying for Nate was making me in worse condition.

I saw Kale toss something in David’s direction and then order him, “Duct tape her hands and feet!”

I felt him start to wind the tape tightly around my wrists and gritted my teeth when he yanked against it to rip it. Then he pushed me down, making me fall flat on my face and duct taped my ankles together squeezing my skin.  

Then he put his hands on my shoulders and yanked me back to my knees roughly. Then I felt him slowly moved his hands down my front and rest over my tank top and bra covered breasts.

“Stop it!” I yelled. David only squeezed my boobs and then began moving lower while I squirmed around.

“Leave me alone! Get off me!” I yelled hoping someone would tell him to back off.

Kale turned around and saw him. “David! Put some of the duct tape on her pretty little mouth! And leave her alone!”

I heard David sigh, his hands still on my breast squeezed one last time and then put some duct tape on my mouth, even despite my wriggling.

“David, come here a second,” Aaron called him over.

I was left, tied up, and resting on my knees. My head scanned the place once more for any signs of escape.

Well, even if there was a way to escape, how the fuck was I going to if I was tied up?!

Answer: I wasn’t. I was fucked.

Nate’s POV

I tore into Kale’s driveway, ignoring the fact that I had ran over his mailbox. On purpose.

I opened my door and ran up to his house. I didn’t even bother to knock. I kicked open the door breaking the hinges and calling, “SAM!?!”

Nothing.

I ran around the house until I found the bedrooms and burst through the first bedroom I came across.

I froze. My eyes widened involuntarily. I wanted to crumble into a million pieces.

Sam was kneeling with her arms behind her back and duct tape around her mouth. Her eyes shot up and looked at me in worry while her hair fell around her face. Tears were trailing down her beautiful face.

“Sam,” I breathed out.