Chapter 13

Nate’s POV

 I got into my house after storming out of Sam’s living room with the guys. I was so pissed that they could just talk trash about Kelly like that! She was my fucking girlfriend! Like seriously! WTF?!

I stepped inside and walked wearily up to my bedroom. I opened the door and looked up and jumped a million miles and took a cautious step back while gasping, “Whoa!”

I regained my senses and forced a smile from my lips, “Kelly! You scared the shit outta me!”

She smiled and sauntered over to me in her heels. Why the hell was she wearing heels? Never mind! “Nate, baby. I cam to see you! Didn’t you get my message? I told you that my bed misses you! I miss you!!”

I took step forward and she slipped off her heels before leaping towards me. She shoved me on the bed and sat in between my legs. I sat, surprised by her sudden urge and then I saw her unbutton some buttons on her shirt revealing fake tanned boobs barely held by a bra and I couldn’t help but to smirk.

Hey, I was a dude! Lay the fuck off!

She smiled at my apparent satisfaction and leaned down, smashing her cold lips upon mine roughly. I returned the kiss back and I felt her grab my hands and put the m on her ass. Then she began to grind on me and I could feel my cock getting excited, and I’m pretty sure she felt it too cause she suddenly let out a moaned cry of some sort.

I gripped her ass tighter trying to get her to not make that noise again, but she let out the exact same . . . uh . . . I don’t know . . . moan?! But, to tell the truth, not to be mean or anything, but it sounded more like a crying bird call FAIL!!

I felt her tongue swarm around in my mouth not even giving me time to register that her cold tongue was inside my mouth playing around with my tongue.

Suddenly, I heard a soft and sweet sounding, “Nate?” come from my door.

I turned my head and saw Sam, standing there looking innocent as ever. Apparently, Kelly heard it too cause she kept her face close to mine but turned her head towards the door nevertheless.

The look on Sam’s face was one of shock, hurt, and pain, and also, amusement. 

She looked from me to Kelly and then from Kelly to me.

Kelly sat up and Sam still didn’t even move. “Who the fuck are you?!” Kelly spat.

Wow, bitchy much? Okay, no! She’s your girlfriend! Think good things! Maybe she’s just on her period!

Eww . . .  that’s just plain gross man!

Hey! Can’t blame a guy for trying!

Oh yeah?! Watch me?!?! Blame! Blame! Blame!!

Oh shut the fuck up you crazy conscious of mine!!

I snapped back into reality and saw Sam jump when Kelly yelled at her. I instantly felt something stir in the pit of my stomach.

Sam didn’t answer, and it looked like she was still hurting from when she first saw us.

Kelly just went on, “Excuse me?! Dumb person in the door way! I asked you a damn question!”

OUCH! HARSH!!

I saw the smile playing on Sam’s beautiful lips and remembered how she tasted when I kissed her earlier. FUCKING DELICIOUS!!! I never wanted to stop kissing her. It was like, I dunno! Every time I kissed, or touched her or ANYTHING!! I seemed to shudder and want more of her!