Chapter 27

The guy in the side bar is Brian........yah, he's gorgeous!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I knocked on the door and it was opened up by Jared and he wasn’t wearing a shirt. He had a two-pack, but still looked cute. I smiled and Jared shouted with joy,

“Sam! You made it!”

I laughed and replied happily, “I'm here!”

I walked inside and found blankets and pillows on the floor in front of the couch and tv.

Nate and Brett were both standing in front of each other with their fists raised. Nate was shirtless and as soon as I stepped into the living room he turned to look at me.

I blushed because I got a good look at his abs and right at that moment all I wanted to do was to run my hands up and down them. Just once.

NO! BAD SAM!! BAD!!

Phew, that was close.

I turned to Brett and laughed at how awkward he looked. He really looked like he had no idea how to fight. Nate was still staring at me and I finally got up the courage and waved to him, “Hya, Nate.”

He smirked at me and then his eyes roamed my body up and down.

I shouted in joy at Brett, “Hey Brett!”

I dropped my stuff and ran up to him and jumped into his hug. It was just like hugging a girl, only he wasn’t a girl and he had a two pack, and he had shorter hair and yeah. Whoosh, now that, that is out of the way.

^_^

“Sammy! I’m so happy that you came over! It would’ve been boring as hell without you here!”

I blushed at his comment and then slipped my converse off and threw them into a corner along with my bags.

“So is this where we’re sleeping?”

“Yeah, but Nate is trying to teach Brett how to fight,” Jared replied.

I watched as the guys were totally oblivious to us talking about them.

“Hmm, well, let’s see if I can outshine Brett,” I said as I stood up.

I walked over to the guys and they stopped. Brett looked at me and smiled, “Whatcha doing?”

I shrugged and replied with a smile, “Oh nothing. I was just wondering if I could take your spot for a while.”

I glanced at Nate and he only had a look of surprise. Brett, on the other hand, was ecstatic.

“Oh yes! Thank God! I was doing terrible!” he gasped out.

I nodded, “Yeah, you fail at failing Brett.”

He thought about it for a moment and then a smiled slightly appeared on his face.

I just had to ruin it though, “And that’s not a double negative, Brett.”

The smile disappeared and then he stalked off.

I stood in the spot where Brett was standing and Nate looked at me questioningly.

“Sam, what are you doing?”

I stared at him like he was stupid, “Um, I’m standing. Getting ready to punch you.”

He forced a laugh and then replied cockily, “Yeah, sure you are Sam. Like you could ever hit me!”

I shifted my weight and nodded here and there and then looked at him tiredly, “Yeah, yeah, whatever! Just come on.”