The Last Entry

2015.12.04:

Dear diary,

Look! It's December already! Who knew time flew so fast?

Diary, sorry so much for not writing into you for MONTHS. I got caught up with spending time with Wonwoo, his parents, Channie and Mom.

Channie was so surprised to see me change and turn so happy and bright. He also thanked Wonwoo for changing his best friend into someone much more... fun.

What, I wasn't fun before, huh, Lee Chan?

Just kidding.

He also said that he got over me over the months and could now see me as his best friend again. I don't know when that boy will find his own love, but right now, he's taking a break. I hope he'll find his own happiness soon.

Wonwoo's parents are just lovely ♥ I really love them to death here. Mom is just as lovely as them now. She really changed, just like me.

Like mother like daughter, they said.

Hah, yeah, okay then. Well, that's just the weird things they say.

And last of all, Wonwoo.

Isn't it funny how the first time I met him, it was just like nothing? I wonder what happened if I hadn't met him on that rooftop that new year's morning. Well, of course, my life would be the same as it was before without a change.

But now... now my life is so content. I feel so happy that I didn't know this feeling could be felt everyday and by the smallest  actions too.

Also, I graduated out of high school now! Who knew the last year of high school would be that fun? I never knew my life could receive a twist with happiness.

Wonwoo told me he enrolled in a music college. I'm not so sure about that but I think it's good for him.

Diary, please forgive me in advance if I ever accidentally toss you away or if I don't write to you anymore or if I accidentally lose you again. Whatever happens in the future, you'll always have a special space in my heart and in my mind.

They say memories come and go, but you will always be with me, reminding me of the memories that might fly away. 

And I'm thankful, diary. 

Because, my life... it all started with two words:

Dear diary...

- Hani

THE END.

~Author's Notes~

Hello Kimichies! Yes, you've reached the last chapter of this story [you: awwww :((] I know, I know. But, wasn't it fun reading this story? :3 I hope it was because this has been my FIRST ever diary story book. I hope I did well and I didn't really expect much from this book until more people began reading it :))

I'll save the 'thank yous' for the next chapter ;)) See you then!