Diary Entry #15

2015.02.20:

Dear diary,

Wonwoo found out.

He found out about my bracelet.

He's ignoring me now.

He said he needs time to think.

Oddeokhae? He... he misunderstood. And it's because of Minah, AGAIN! Geez, I wonder how many time I've mentioned her name in my diary. She sure knows how to cause trouble.

So, let me tell you what happened.

I went to school today, ignoring as many people as possible since I really didn't like people in general. I headed into class and made my way to my table, where there was a plastic bag of bread and a small carton of milk. There even was a note there.

I know for a fact you don't really eat breakfast. So eat this and get power for the day :)

I looked around, trying to find out who could've sent the note. No one was around. I was the only person inside. So, who could've sent this note?

All of a sudden, hands were wrapped around me, giving me a back hug and also taking me by surprise. My eyes immediately widened as my eyes began getting into its rhythmic beating.

"You have to eat, arasso?" a faint voice whispered into my ear.

"Who..."

"Wonwooie da," he answered. "I'm concerned over your health. You try to look tough but you have a soft side. And you don't look like someone who eats her breakfast."

"Why are you so concernedㅡ"

"Because I like you."

My whole body stopped processing excluding my heart, who was uncontrollable beating. I couldn't even say a word afterwards. Not even a single word.

"And... I don't want to hear your answer until you finally thought long and hard about it. If... you're going to reject me, don't tell me. But if you don't... know you'll make me such a happy person, Kim Hani," he was saying.

I stopped listening after the word answer because of my loud thumping heart. "W-Won...woo..."

Wonwoo slowly let go of me and stood to where I was facing, making sure he was right in front of me. He smiled and said, "Eat up, okay?"

But that was the end of his sweetness. Later that day, things began stirring up...

"Hey, cold girl," Minah spat in the middle of the hallway, where I walked.

I didn't want to hear her nonsense so I quickly moved to the next floor and tried to disappear to the rooftop. She would never find me there anyway. She didn't like risking her short skirt to the wind up there.

But that was what I thought. The next thing I saw was her coming into the rooftop with Wonwoo. I gave Wonwoo a confused look.

"I saw you come up here," he replied with a smile.

"And it's a good thing he did." Minah was smiling that ridiculous and stupid smile that I hated every time I see it.

"What are you thinking of doing, Oh Minah?" I asked her, staring at her with an uninterested stare.

Minah's lips curled into an evil grin as she took out something from her pocket. "Remember this thing?"

I gasped. It was my bracelet that Wonwoo gave me. The one Minah destroyed.

Wonwoo was shocked when I glance over to see him. I felt really bad now.

"Why does Minah have that, Hani?" Wonwoo turned to me and asked.

"Uh... well..."

"She hates your gift, Wonwoo. Why did you bother buying this for her? She destroyed it and threw it away, you know?"

Wonwoo looked at me which shock. "Is... this true, Hani?"

"No, it's notㅡ"

"Oh, look. Someone's lying so she won't get into trouble." Minah played around with the bracelet and continued to smile a victorious smile on her face. No, I shouldn't say smile. I should say EVIL GRIN.

"Wonwoo, Iㅡ"

Wonwoo turned away, avoiding mh eyes.

Minah put on the bracelet. "I'll use this then. I can add my own charms onto the bracelet. It would be beautiful!"

Wonwoo didn't say anything. He just swung the door open and left the rooftop, slamming the door.

I sat onto the side of the rooftop, letting out a frustrated sigh. I glared at Minah, who still haven't left the rooftop. "Aren't you going to leave? Or are you waiting for someone to tell you to?"

Minah snapped towards my direction, pausing from admiring MY bracelet. "Well, I don't have to bother with you anymore. Since Wonwoo won't be with you anymore, I can just easily get his attention. See you never, loser."

After she left, I just stayed there, wondering what I should do. I wasn't usually like this. I was always just moving on if something didn't went right. But for some reason, I couldn't move on from this one.

Because I lost Sooyoung and appa, I'm not going to lose someone valuable again.

I'm not letting you go, Jeon Wonwoo.

- Hani