Diary Entry #17

2015.02.28:

Dear diary,

I guess I should be happy that Wonwoo isn't talking to me. I mean, that was what I always wanted, right?

Right. But then, no.

Over the past few days, I have grown fond over Wonwoo. I don't know, I guess it all started when my heart began making those rhythmic noises. Or when my stomach began swarming with butterflies. Or when he made me realize that a person shouldn't always be alone.

But just when I was getting fond of him, when I finally accepted the fact I like him, it was too late. And now these were the reasons why I should never let people in. Because if I did, I would get too fond of them and they will eventually leave. They would leave a painful scar and I would be the one crying in the end while they leave me. They'll feel nothing.

Urgh, I have to try and fix this. I can't let him go without trying.

.

.

.

.

I left a message on his table, wanting to meet him after school at the football field. If I wrote rooftop, he would know who I was and never come.

.

.

.

.

I met him after school.

"You?" Wonwoo asked in a cold voice and it somehow reminded me of, well, me.

I winced a little and just tried to reason out, "Wonwoo, you don't understand. Minah is lyingㅡ"

"I don't want to talk about it," he said, turning his head away.

I took a deep breath and calmed myself. "Wonwoo..."

Wonwoo cleared his throat and began speeding away, clearly ignoring me.

So then, this... this is the end? It's really the end?

Love, 
Hani.