Diary Entry #25

2015.04.07:

Dear diary,

It's the day of the trip a.k.a the day I'm going to confess to Wonwoo. I've been delaying it for days and if I don't act now, I might lose someone who means a lot to mean.
There's no way I'm going back to cold Hani. Wonwoo has already helped me out of a tough world. Going back to it isn't as easy as escaping it.

Okay, we're about to board the bus now. Talk to you soon, diary.

.

.

.

.

...here I am in the bus. In case you're wondering, I'm sitting next to Wonwoo on the bus row with two seats. I had to be REALLY sneaky on writing this entry. Whoops, better go now.

.

.

.

.

...Wonwoo asked me about you. He said he sees me with it often. He asked me if it was my diary. I just smiled.

.

.

.

.

...we arrived at the destination. It's a garden. We're going to explore it.

.

.

.

.

Okay, so everyone's taking a break now. I finished eating a few minutes ago but all my classmates are still eating. I slipped into the bathroom, just to tell you what happened.

And yes, I confessed this time. No joke. No troll. No nothing.

Be proud.

Anyway...

"Wonwoo," I called softly, tugging onto his sleeve.

He slight turned his head towards me, smiling at me. "Nae? Do you need anything, jagiya?"

I had to admit, I was caught off guard when I heard him call me jagiya. I was so surprised that I felt my heart pump the warmness around my body, leaving no parts untouched. I felt crazy.

"I... need to talk to you. In private," I said, feeling my heart skip again. I wondered if this was going to be a usual thing.

"Wae?" he asked me as I slowly pulled him away from the crowd and under the beautiful trees surrounded by exotic flowers.

"I... have something to tell you," I said slowly, avoiding his eyes as I felt my heart grow warmer.

Wonwoo's lips curled into a grin. "Is it about... that?"

Again, I was surprised. He knew what I was going to say? "What does that mean to you right now?"

"Are you going to tell me you like me?" Wonwoo eased up his grin.

"What..."

"It's obvious, Hani. Look at your cheeks. It's as if you painted them to that colour. But that's what you're going to tell me, right? If yes, I'm going to be the happiest guy ever!"

I looked away, biting my lip. It was embarrassing and I still can feel my cheeks warming up right now. Is it weird to be blushing while writing an entry inside a cubicle just because I was rethinking about the confessing? Gosh, how embarrassing...

"Yes?" Wonwoo asked one last time.

"Yes," I breathed, feeling my whole inside stiffen with the warmth.

Wonwoo then threw a hand around me, pulling me close enough to hear his heart thumping. All of a sudden, he took out his phone and snapped a picture. "I'm going to post it on SNS. My new girlfriend!"

I couldn't help but smile. This feeling he gave me, it hasn't been found for a long time in my life. This feeling Wonwoo made me feel, I just hope it continues.

Wonwoo, stay by my side forever.

.

.

.

.

I will, and I will always love you.

OH MY GOSH.

I'm so going to kill Wonwoo!

He stole my diary and wrote into it?! He's going to die tonight.

Of course, he didn't read EVERYTHING in my diary. He just read the words Wonwoo, stay by my side forever. Arghh, so embarrassing ><

I'm back from the school trip. I'm now chilling at home. I'm feeling really tired. I should go rest. Talk to you soon, diary.

P.s Wonwoo and I are a thing now, if that's what people call it.

- Hani

~Author's Notes~ 

Kimichies! We did it! We're over 350 votes! Uwaa!

And kyaaaaaaaa Wonwoo and Hani! I ship you two! So, what's the ship name? kekeke any ideas, Kimichies? COMMENT!

Next goal: 400 ;3