Diary Entry #28

2015.04.24:

Dear diary,

Another day. Another school day, I mean. But it's night write now. Yes, you guessed it. I'm going to tell you something eventful again.

There are so many things happening in my life these days. I don't know whether to feel happy about it or not. All I can say is, Let it happen and live life while it's still at its beautiful peak.

So, today, even though it was a school day, I didn't go to school. Yeah, I skipped school for the first time today. I may be cold but I'm not rebellious. I'm just glad I didn't get caught.

I went to school but my feet never set foot on the school grounds. Why? Because... Wait, let me tell you from the very start.

I opened the door to head out this morning and was glad Wonwoo wasn't there, waiting for me. I could actually leave with a lighter heart. Seemingly, getting mad at Wonwoo and then seeing him trying to get to me brings my heart down. So it was best if I didn't see him.

I boarded up the bus that drops off at a destination near school. I liked sitting down next to the window because I like to stare out and see what the Seoul has. The trees, the buildings, the people. Now I know how beautiful that it.

Then the bus stopped. It was the usual thing because people boarded and leave the bus. But I didn't expect him to board up the same bus as the one I was riding to school right now.

"Have you eaten?" asked Wonwoo, searching through a white plastic bag.

"What are you doing here?" I asked him, ignoring my rumbling stomach. I can deal with that later.

"You haven't eaten," he stated instead of questioned.

"Yeah, I didn't. So?" I asked him. My eyes just kept on glancing the plastic bag. What could be inside?

"I know you still can't forgive me but..." Wonwoo took out a pastry from the plastic bag. "...here."

I stared at him then at the pastry then at him again. I wasn't even sure whether to take it or not.

Wonwoo didn't wait for an answer. He quickly grabbed my hand and lightly smacked the bun on my palm. "Eat well, my Hani."

Even if I was mad at him, still, my cheeks and heart reacted the same. They continued on making the normal combinationㅡtinted red cheeks and a loud, beating heart.

"Hani?" he called.

"Hmm?" I asked, noming on the pastry. It tasted so good. Oh, diary. If only you saw my reaction. I swear, if I was alone, I would have exaggerated an honest reaction.

"Let's not go to school today."

I have to be completely honest. I was really taken aback. I've never rebelled with the school rules. So Wonwoo asking me to skip is just... crazy!

"What?" I asked, wondering if I heard right.

"I said: let's skip school," he repeated once more for me to hear.

Yup, I heard right.

He wants me to skip school. I may look like someone who would but really, I wasn't. Maybe Minah could do it and get away with it but I didn't think I could.

Hey, since we're talking about her, Minah stopped messing with me. Yay! She's currently dating that "cute" boy she mentioned in MY diary. Yes, I'm still mad at her for it. BUT! At least I don't have to deal with her anymore. Phew.

"Do you want to?" asked Wonwoo. I actually forgot he was sitting next to me at that time. The things that happen when you're in a daze or deep in thought.

"Uhh..." I said, looking out the window instead.

Wonwoo, without hearing my answer, instantly pressed the button they had on the bus to signal the bus driver to stop.

"Yah, Wonwooㅡ"

He gave me a smile, which stopped me from questioning him. That smile was my weakness. In a swift move, he pulled me down the bus while holding the plastic bag in his hands.

"Yah, where would we go, huh?" I asked him, fixing my bag.

"Anywhere we want," he replied sheepishly.

And we had lots of fun today. I still remember what happened but they were too good to be written down. I was afraid that if I wrote it down, when I remember, it wouldn't feel the same.

Don't kill me, diary.

But I think from this day on, I have forgiven Wonwoo.

- Hani

~Author's Notes~

Omo! Kimichies! I'm sorry I didn't update in another long time! Author-nim has been busy but that week's gone now! I'm back! Hehe!

Omo! We passed 500 votes and 530! You guys are daebaaaak! I love you Kimichies to death, ya know? X3

Next goal: 600 votes!

Psst! Here's a spoiler alert! Don't read if you don't want to get spoiled X3

.

.

.

.

The book's ending soon! shh... you didn't read anything X3