Diary Entry #3

2015.01.18:

Dear diary,

It's been eight days since I last wrote to you. Want to know why? Because I've been preoccupied with the new kid in school. Why, you ask again? Because I know him. Sorta.

Guess who he is.

Yes, you're right.

Rooftop boy.

Ugh, why is this happening to me? Why does he have to transfer to my school and be in my class?! Tell me, what did I do to deserve this?

Was it the cookie I stole from the kitchen? It wasn't that big of a crime. I mean, THAT COOKIE IS FREAKING DELICIOUS! So how could I not?

If that's the reason why and it was such a big crime for you to punish me with rooftop boy, I take the cookie back. Just sign me up for the next surgery so you can get this boy out of here. Please.

Well, too bad. I can tell that won't happen any time soon. How nice...

.

.

.

.

He talked to me a few minutes ago. After we talked a little (more like he was talking and I'm replying with nods and short answers) he walked off to his table, which was next, next to me. He won't be able to see that I'm talking about him. Well, writing about him.

His name? Jeon Wonwoo. My second annoying human being in my life. Ughh! As if Dino wasn't enough. 

Just a moment ago, he asked me, "Do you have a boyfriend?"

I was really surprised by his question. No one has ever asked me that question. NO ONE! So I just told him, "No. I don't need one any time soon."

"What about that boy? Um... Chan?" He noticed me with Dino. How we frequently hung out together. Well, he follows me almost everywhere so that was given.

"Lee Chan. He insists people call him Dino," I told him. I don't even know how he came out with that nickname.

"He's your boyfriend?"

"Friend," I corrected. "If you're done asking about Dino, you may go."

And that was how our conversation ended just a few minutes ago. Fun, huh? I have a new buddy to annoy me with useless and nonsensical questions. Yay...

Well, I'll have to handle this for the rest of the school terms.

Love,
Hani.

~Author's Notes~

Hehehe thanks for reading :3

xoxo

Byun Sang Kyung