Diary Entry #18

Dear Hani,

Isn't it funny how I stumbled across this little book of yours? I've read your previous entries and let me just say what a loser you are! I always thought you were just a loser. Now you've proven me wrong. You're a bigger loser than I thought!
I see your entries are about me. Isn't that sweet of you to think of me, too? And for your information, you're writing the wrong things about me. I can see how you make me look like a villain when I'm the school's angel.

I'm sorry, I made your life harder? Me? Oh Minah, the school's angel? You're just deceiving yourself, Kim Hani.

So, are you wondering how I got your stupid little diary? It was a funny encounter, to be completely honest. I'd say I struck jackpot.

You were walking out of the science lab with tons of books in your hands. I guess it never occurred to you that a book slipped out from your grip? You're lucky I was the person who picked up your thrash. So here I am, writing into your stupid little diary that you love so much.

I'm glad you and Wonwoo are over together :) Now I can take him, along with Dino. I noticed you and him have been ignoring each other lately as well. Is it my birthday? Good things just keep on happening to me :)

Loves of love,

Oh Minah

~Author's Notes~

What?! Oh Minah took Hani's diary?! Oh snaaaaap! Things aren't going to be good from here... are they?

Thank you so much for the support you guys! It's already almost 200 votes now! Let's try to get to its new goal! Fighting!! 

What do you think of the new cover, guys? Heh :3 I hope you like it. I'm not so good in making book covers but I tried my best hehe