Diary Entry #16

2015.02:25:

Dear diary,

I've been trying to reach out to Wonwoo but he didn't come for five days straight. What's going on? Is he sick? I wish I knew. I can't stop worrying.

I would go to his apartment room but... I don't have the guts to. I can't help but scold myself, though. Why am I being such a coward? I didn't even do anything wrong...

I'm just here in my room. It's 2:34 AM right now. Well, tomorrow's a Saturday so it's okay if I sleep late. The last thing I expected is for tomorrow to have sudden school. They wouldn't do that. They're not that heartless.

.

.

.

.

2015.02.26:

Yes, of course, it's the next day. I woke up at three in the afternoon and eomma isn't around. She said she went to work. There was a sticky note there saying so, anyway. And to be completely honest, it's the first time she's gone to work. Or at least the first time I've noticed she went to work.

I'm writing into you, obviously, but my mind is still preoccupied with thoughts of Wonwoo. We're so close to each other that I'm still debating whether I should go there or not. Someone needs to comfort him, right?

You know what? I'm going. I'm going to see him. Wish me lots of luck, diary. I'll need it. Oh, and enough to courage to see him because I'll never know if I'll use up all my courage on just making my way to the door of his.

.

.

.

.

Wonwoo's parents are officially my favourite human beings ever! They're so sweet! I never knew people could be like that!

Huh, they actually warmed part of my cold self.

I went to Wonwoo's apartment and was debating whether to knock or not. I didn't. I even almost walked away but the door suddenly opened and there Wonwoo's dad stood, holding a black plastic bag in one hand. He was wearing a white singlet which looked small on him with checkered shorts.

"Huh? And who are you, young lady? May I help you?" he asked me.

"I came to see Wonwoo," I said in a small voice that it almost seemed as if someone was just listening to wind.

"Wonwoo? Are you his friend? Wah, such a pretty girl," he said, smiling. Then, he called, "Yeobo! Wonwoo's friend is here to visit him."

Then a lady come out, looking like she was in her fifties. "Omo! How pretty! Come in! I didn't know Wonwoo has such a pretty friend. What's your name?"

"Kim Hani ibnida," I introduced myself, giving them a full bow. I never felt this nervous talking to someone before. They just have this warm aura coming from them and it makes me feel nervous.

I mean, they were just so kind! I love them to death! Cam I just ask them to adopt me or something? Heh.

"Omo! Kim Hani? The Kim Hani Wonwoo is always talking about?" Wonwoo's mom asked me.

I was actually quite shock to hear that from his mom. I mean, he talks about me to his parents?

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?

"Come in! I'm sorry, but Wonwoo has gone to sleep after he drank his medicine," his mom explained, heading into the kitchen. "Do you want some apple juice? That's the best thing we have other than water."

I smiled at her and gave her a small nod. "Nae, kamsahabnida."

At that time, my mind began to wonder, Wonwoo is... sick? Did he get some kind of fever after he knew about the bracelet? (which is still fake, thank you very much)

Now I felt even worse. The only thing was to swallow these worries like I'm swallowing this very delicious apple juice. What brand was that? I regret not asking omoni when I had the chance aiish...

Anyway, after drinking my very, very refreshing apple juice, I was granted permission to take care of Wonwoo. Omoni said he has a high fever for the past days and I just felt even worse than how I was feeling before I felt worse. Did that even make any sense?

When I entered the room, I couldn't help but pout when I saw Wonwoo laid on his bed, fast asleep. I walked towards him and I couldn't help myself. My fingers began to play with his hair and it was fun.

As I continued to stare at him, my heart kept making this skipping beat. It couldn't stop.

In the end, I asked the asleep Wonwoo in a faint whisper, "Do I... do I like you?"

~Author's Notes~

Now I know what you're thinking... Isn't this 'The Heirs'? HAHAHAHA it's just a scene and I can't help but love it ㅋㅋㅋ

Thank you for the continuous support! We reached 1K! YAAAAAY!

Love you guys so much!