Diary Entry #8

2015.01.24:

Dear diary,

I went home that day, after the big incident that happened in school. Almost everyone knows about it and the news is flying fast around school.

A FIGHT OVER BOYS RESULTED IN A GIRL GETTING SLAPPED BY OH MINAH

Pfft. Can't believe they're talking about that.

And I'm back to my usual self.

Which led to this...

"You're back to Hani," Wonwoo said, catching up to me outside school, walking next to me.

I gave him a sharp look and kept my distance.

"What? Do I smell bad? I know I just had physical education as the last period but I don't smell bad! I even took a shower!" he went on, being his happy self.

I didn't reply at all. I just turned away, looking around.

"Hani, I know you're suffering butㅡ" 

"What do you even know?" I asked him, throwing him another sharp look. I was really losing myself. ALL BECAUSE OF OH MINAH! It's her fault I'm breaking my friendship with these guys I don't hate...

"Hani, take time to chill andㅡ"

"Wonwoo," I interrupted him. "You don't know me. You'll never know me. So stop bothering me. I hate you, I hate Minah, I hate life and most importantly, I hate MYSELF!"

I screamed those words out. Luckily, we were the only ones at that block. We were heading the same way since he also lived at the same apartment building as I did.

Wonwoo stared at me with shocked eyes. I hate to admit it but my heart felt heavy when I saw him like that.

I didn't want to feel guilty anymore so I quickly turned my heel and began running off first. I had problems everywhere and they didn't seem like they were going to go away.

I'm tired of this. I feel so tired of life. 

Which brings me here on the rooftop again, writing my last few words in my diary before I... say goodbye. This rooftop is probably the 20th floor so I think it'd be good.

Wish me luck, diary.

Love,
Hani.