Diary Entry #27

2015.04.23:

Dear diary,

Hey, diary.

Guess what?

Wonwoo and I are not talking.

Since you've been with me since the start, you must be going, 'What? Again?'

Well, yes, again. It's the first fight as a couple, I guess. And do you know why? Because he said, "Hani, you should reconcile with your mom."

Like, what?! Why does he have to say such a thing? Reconcile with HER? Pfft! Wonwoo can keep dreaming.

Why can't I have a family like Wonwoo? A kind, loving and caring one instead of a broken, cold one? There's a big difference between our families and it's obvious to anyone.
Before our big fight, Wonwoo told me things like, Maybe she's still the person you know or Give her at least a chance or even She still loves you, you know?

I'm sorry, she still loves me? Wow, that's a first. I don't know what kind of love is he talking about, but if love is something like how Wonwoo treats me, then I guess she's just deceiving herself.

That's called love? Pfft, your dictionary must be broken, Mom.

This is tiring. I'm gripping tightly onto my pen again. After that talk with Wonwoo this morning at school, I couldn't even go back home.

So here I am at a park. There are a few middle-aged women working out and a few kids riding their bikes. I'm under the shade of a tree, next to the Han River, writing an entry. Maybe I should just enjoy the scenery while I can.

.

.

.

.

I came home at 10:43 PM today. Exactly an hour ago and yes, I'm still awake. Don't judge me.

Wonwoo was there by the lobby of the apartment. He actually waited for me despite the fact I was mad at him? Sweet, but I was still mad.

He doesn't know what it's like to be living in my shoes. If he tries it and finally understand, then I'd talk to him.

Shame, that won't happen any time soon then.

It's not that I want his parents separated. I may be cold but I'm not heartless. His parents are just the best ♥

"Where have you been?" asked Wonwoo in a clear, worried voice.

"Somewhere," I simply answered, tucking you away, dear diary. He shouldn't know I wrote another entry about him.

"Somewhere?" he asked, seemingly stressing out. "Hani, do you even know what time it is now?"

"Pretty late, I suppose," I simply answered, shrugging before heading my way.

I heard him sigh behind me. Then I felt a pair of hands wrapped behind me, along with a head carefully rested on my shoulder. "You always make me worry, Kim Hani. What am I going to do with you?"

"Let go. I'm still mad at you," I told him coldly, shrugging his head off my shoulder.

"You're still mad?" he asked me. I knew he was playing dumb. The tone of his voice made it so obvious.

"Yes," I breathed, pushing away his hands. "Now go home. I'm fine on my own."

He began chuckling. "Cold Hani is back from Antarctica. How are you doing? Have you seen warm Hani, by any chance?"

"Stop kidding around, Wonwoo. Go back to your apartment," I told him, turning my heel to walk away.

"Fine. I'll go as of now. But I hope you'll forgive me, Hani. I really care about you and I want you to find happiness," he said behind me.

"Happiness is right with you, Wonwoo. Can't you understand that? My happiness lies between us, not anyone else especially Mom," I told him before walking away to the elevator.

This time, he didn't run after me. This is also why I love him so much. He knows when to come and when not to. He's... He understands me in many ways others can't.

You are my little happiness. And I don't know how long it has been since I felt it.

- Hani

~Author's Notes~

Kimichies! I'm so sorry for not updating in a long time! It has been a busy week and I have this BIG exam coming up this month and I'm scared >< It's a big deal in my country so yeah ><

I won't forget to update next time! I'm so sorry for making my Kimichies to wait :(((

Thank you for the votes! We surpassed 450 votes already, guys! 

Next goal: 500 votes! Let's do this, you guys! 

I'm thinking of the ship name. Hanwon? What do you guys think? Or what about Wonni? HAHAHA I'll let you guys decide, I guess. And, yes, Hanwoo is Korean beef xD so that's out xD See ya Kimichies!