SECRET UNTOLD(PART 1) Chapter: 29

"It would be a privilige to have my heart broken by you." --John Green.

___________________________________________________

Tani's POV

"All done!" Yasira clapped her hands with excitement.

"Done?" I asked oblivious while standing up from the chair.

"Yes, now you can see yourself in the mirror." She said turning me around towards the mirror and when I turned,

"Wow!" I said while touching my face with my right hand to make sure that it is my own reflection in the mirror.

The girl who was standing infront of me was surely not me, I never looked that good in my life before, my face---it was flawless covered with light touch of foundation and face powder, my eyes had given a light shimmering touch with glitters and my eye lashes were more prominent than before with mascara, they also had given a light touch of glitter on my cheeks with pink blush, my lips were already plump and now they were more shining with a light pink gloss and yeah surely the credit goes to Badra and Yasira, for giving me that flawless look.

My hairs were giving me the most awesome look, Molly made my hairs totally change, loose curls were hanging and bouncing so softly on my back and shoulders. I quickly grab a lock of my hair and tried to open the curl with my finger but it again bounce back and came in its curl form and it was so so amazing. I've never curled my hairs before, yeah, my hairs were straight, so I've never tried to give them a change look, but today, they decided to give me a change look, completely different and astonishing and now I was seeing my reflection with beautiful loose curls in my hairs.

"Like what you see?" My friends were smirking at me and I was stunned with my look. I quickly turned and gave them all a bear hug and they were chuckling.

"Okay, okay, don't be emotional, otherwise you'd spoil your make up and our hardwork too." I pulled away while smiling and quickly said panicking,

"What about my outfit? Is it look good on me?"

"Yes Tani, you look stunning and this outfit is perfect for this special occasion. Look---" Molly said and they all again turned me around so that I can see myself again in the mirror,

We decided that this is my special day so I should wear something cultural which I don't usually wear, so the final dress was a long simple black umbrealla frock with pink embroidered body at the front which ends just beneath my chest, with pink churidar pyjama and with the combination of pink and black stole. This frock was perfectly fitted on my body showing all my curves for which I was feeling a little uncomfortable cause I don't wear these types of perfectly fitted dresses, I mean I usually wear baggy shirts or mostly loose cartoon T-shirts with jeans or sometimes skirt with loose top or long shirt with tides and jeans.

Even, yeah I know, this was my dress but I haven't worn this dress before, whenever my mom bought me these types of dresses on Eid occasions, I always just put them in my closet and wore that outfit in which I'd feel comfortable. So this was my another first.