A Promise & A Threat Chapter: 42

"It's easy to take off all your clothes and have sex, people do it all the time. But opening up your soul to someone, letting them into your spirit, thoughts, fears, future, hopes and dreams... That's being NAKED." -Unknown.

_____________________________________________________

Tani's POV

He was gone, and I was happy but also sad, I don't know which feeling I was having most that time. I don't know anything, I was confused, he promised me that he'll come tomorrow but I don't know if that tomorrow would come or not, I don't know if he'd return or not, I don't know if I'd see him again or not, I don't know if I'd again get hurt, then could I live or not? 

Lost in my own thoughts and feelings, I started taking steps towards the main gate where Faiz was already standing but glaring at me, I asked in a confuse tone,

"What?" He looked angry.

"With whom you came home?" He pulled me inside of the house by grabbing my arm and I winced with pain. I was not expecting this sudden rude behavior from him. 

"Faiz! Behave!---" I said angrily by jerking his hand away from mine, then finished myself, "--You don't have any right to touch me like that." I glared at him.

"Yes, I do." He replied.

"No, you don't." I replied angrily, I was pissed with his violent behavior towards me. What's his problem? why he always do that ?

He kept looking at me for a while then his hard face softened a bit then he said, "I'm sorry."

I sighed but said nothing else and started moving towards my room when he asked again,

"Who dropped you here?"

"Faiz! Please don't start again." I said in a duh tone.

"Why can't you just tell me?" He asked sadly by coming towards me where I was standing and facing me.

"Okay fine---" I said by looking in his dark eyes then continued, "--With a friend." I finished myself and he raised his eyebrows at me.

"On a Bike? With Boy?"

"Yes! Faiz." I said gritting my teeth.

"Okay!" He said simply and I looked at him with wide eyes, okay? Just okay? what he said ? Just 'okay?'. He is not pissed? or Is he? or Is he hiding his anger from me? Ah! Whatever! He shouldn't be angry with me by the way, I'm not his wife. I quickly changed my expression from shocked to normal one and smiled.

"Okay then, Good Night!" I said and rushed up to my room without giving him a chance to reply me but I could feel his eyes on my back and I didn't even dare to turn again.