How They Started Texting? Chapter: 06

"Hope is being able to see that there is light despite all of the darkness." -Desmond Tutu.

_________________________________________________

Heyaaa.. I hope you all are doing well. :) Here is the next chapter you will get more and awesome stuff in this chapter and you will get to know more about Rezay in this part or in next part. ;) 

So read more to know and don't forget to vote and comment.

xmohxmoh..

__________________________________________________

Tani's POV

My cousin, Faiz spent night at my house, no--don't go there, of course not with me, yeah we talked, we watched TV, together. Also, before he could see or know anything, I'd already closed my Facebook account and had hidden my laptop under my bed. Then, I guided him to the guest room-- well, I didn't really bother to guide him as he already knew every single thing about my house and then I slept in my own room and him in his.

*******************************

*FEW DAYS LATER*

I started talking to Rezay on almost daily basis. I didn't know how quickly time passed but that one month passed in a blink of an eye and then that day finally came when we all Muslims celebrate an event called, 'EID-UL-AZHA'. 

It is an Arabic term meaning 'Festival of the sacrifice'. It is an Islamic festival to commemorate the willingness of Ibrahim A.S (also known as Abraham) to follow Allah's (God's) command to sacrifice his son Ismael A.S. Muslims around the world observe this event. Like all other Muslims, we also celebrate this event as our 'EID' by slaughtering any halal animal in the way of Allah.

We celebrates this event for 3 days, by partying, by giving invitations of lunch or dinners to our relatives. Or just by hanging out with our families. 

****************

During these 3 days, I couldn't talk with Rezay because he never came online whenever I checked my account at night. And also, we'd not given our numbers to each other so that I could ask him where was he. On the 4th day, when still he didn't come online. I got worried sick, I felt a sudden need to talk, to know if he was fine or not. 

Contemplating my thoughts, I finally decided to check his profile, I quickly picked up my cell phone and started scrolling through his timeline then I opened Facebook Messenger app on it to get any sign of him. After opening it, I scrolled through names of my friends for his when his name appeared I clicked on it, opened chat box and as soon as I clicked menu, a number displayed in front of my eyes.