Chapter: 19

Sometimes, it's hard to find words to tell you how much you mean to me. A lot of times, I don't say anything at all. But I hope someday, you'll understand, having you is what I live for." -Unknown  

_____________________________________________________________________

Tani's POV

The next day, I went to university and tried to focus on my studies, but I couldn't. I was just thinking about him, why did he say that to me? Why did he say that if some day he would leave me or god forbidden if someday he would die? Then what would I do? What could I do if he has decided to leave me but why he wanna leave me? Why? What's going on in his mind? For God sake, Can I know the answers of my questions, someday?

I was looking at the teacher but lost in my thoughts, Molly hit me with her elbow,

"Hey, Where are you lost? I was calling your name since... since.. don't know how long? but you were lost somewhere completely lost, what's wrong?" Molly asked with mixed emotions of amazement and concern.

"Ohh nothing, just thinking about this teacher, why she is so boring, I feel sleepy in this class Molly." I said while yawning.

"Yeah yeah I can see that, this is the last one, after this we would be free but we have to work on a project, Remember ?"

"Ohh God no, no, no. I wanna go home and just sleep." I said frustrated cause last night, after Rezay's call, I kept awake myself thinking about him. So it is understood, why I am feeling sleepy.

"No tani, we have to work, we have to meet the deadline and it is the next month and we have no time cause just 15 days left in next month or I should say less than 15."

"Ohh God, okay.", I said by having a sad look on my face and she chuckled.

When class ended, first we went to canteen and ate some patties with our juices then we started our project. It was a project of International Relations, in which we are supposed to search the history, geography, relations with other countries, related to trade too, in fact everything of Bahrain and then write on it in our own words. So it was a report type project but it was still a project, so we'd have to do that for gaining marks.

So, we decided to go to a computer lab to do searching on it, when we reached there the room was already filled with so many students sitting on so many sytems and they were doing their work on it. So that was actually fully occupied room, when we found one system free, we ran, jumped and reached to there before any other group came, now we were sitting on a system and doing our pre-searching or saving the main main points before any final beginning on report so that we can decide what to take or what to skip, also we can decide our parts and divide our report in two sanctions and then work on it from our homes too. Only, me and molly were in this project cause for this project only two persons were allowed for one country's research. Though Badra and Yasira were doing research on Australia.

While we were searching and discussing, my phone started to vibrate and beeped in my bag again and again, I took it out and checked it, it was him.