Chapter: 21

A/N: I have edited prologue again, I have changed its category, don't take me wrong, but I don't want to answer questions and it is my book, I am writing it, so I can change it when it's no longer a real story, right ? but the facts of life that I am sharing are real. Check it out.

If you don't get the new edited prologue, remove my story from reading list or library and again add it.

Enjoy Reading. ;)

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown." --H.P Lovecraft.

______________________________________________________________________

Tani's POV

"What happened Tani, everything alright?" Sami asked concerned.

"Yeah, I am fine." I gave him a light smile.

"You don't mind late night walk with me or do you?" He asked again.

"No, no. I don't." I bowed my head while answering him.

"You can share everything with me, remember nah?" He stopped me and said while looking into my eyes.

"Yeah, I know." 

"Then why are you avoiding me?"

"Sami, please, I am just... enjoying this weather, can't you just stop asking me questions?" I said gritting my teeth.

"Okay." He sadly said.

After 2 seconds, He suddenly jumped before me to stop me from walking and I raised my eyebrows quizzically,

"Wanna have some icecream?" He asked with excitement.

I chuckled, he really knows how to make me laugh even when I am in so much bad mood,

"You really know how to change my mood, don't you?"

"Yeah, you can say that to make yourself happy, but I am asking cause I wanna eat it." I lightly punched his arm while chuckling.