One Year Before(Part 2) Chapter: 36

"Thinking will not overcome fear, but action will." -W.Clement Stone.

_________________________________________________

Tani's POV

I slapped him? Now I'm dead, I'm totally dead, Tani what did you do?

But why am I regretting? Whatever I did, he deserves that. He deserves to be punished, he hurt my best friend, he hurt the only person who was with me, who was on my side, he hurt Sami. Now, it's his turn, he should be punished, he should be dead.

I was looking straight in his eyes and tears of hurt, fear and anger were continuously streaming down my face but I tried to hide my fear and showed him my strength but how can I become so strong before someone who is so cruel, who has no heart, no feelings, who is a kidnapper, a murderer, a stalker and when I do know that I'm nothing before him, I can't fight with him, it's not easy and I know, I'm just gonna die, he will kill me with this--- this horrible knife in his hand. I just haven't expected my death like this.

I saw him taking steps towards me with anger and rage filled in his eyes and that same feeling came back to me that was last time shown on my face when he'd kidnapped me and he came close, so close that his breath was touching my face, he grabbed me by my waist and pulled me towards him, then he put the knife on my face and slid it from my face to my neck while saying,

"How dare you to do that to me? Now, whatever I am going to do, you'll regret raising your beautiful hand on me ever." He said huskily but in that same muffled voice like someone has shoved some cloth in his mouth and then he squeezed my arm so tightly that I flinched with pain, I quickly moved my face to the opposite side of him so that he couldn't see the fear in my eyes, so that he won't think that I've given up the fight, and he has won this, so that he won't think that whatever he did, he did right. No, it was wrong, it was totally wrong, and I know he has to pay for this and he will.

It was a weird and mixed feeling, there was a hope and hopelessness, when I felt cold steel against my skin, and then I thought now it's the end, the end of my life. It was really a new, a weird, a horrible feeling of knowing that you are going to die and you can't actually do anything about saving yourself or your life. That's how Sami would have felt, helpless, complete helplessness and hopelessness would have filled his mind, thinking about him, my heart started sinking in my chest. He would have felt the same, that he is going to die and he couldn't do anything to save himself.

'Same same feeling, Sami! I can feel your pain.' I said to myself not knowing what am I actually saying, what am I actually thinking, who am I actually talking to, but I was talking with myself, or maybe with Sami or with my Allah. Please Allah just save him, give him strength to fight with his pain, please don't let him die, please.

Please help me and save me too, please, I don't wanna die like this, I don't wanna die.

I know I know, what you all are thinking that everyone and everything is mortal, everyone has to die, I know I too have to die someday, but not like this, not this way, right? I have never imagined my death like this. But what can I do if it's planned? If ALLAH has decided to give me this type of death so how can I change his plans? How can I escape from it ? If it has been written. But He is not cruel, He can't be so cruel, it'd be surely the test of my strength that how much I'm strong and how much I can take it, but ALLAH it's enough, I can't take it anymore, I can't bear this pain, please I wanna come to you too but not like this, I don't want to be murdered by the dirty hands of this devil. Please ALLAH.