Chapter: 17

"If I could have just one wish, I would wish to wake up everyday to the sound of your breath on my neck, the warmth of your lips on my cheek, the touch of your fingers on my skin, and the feel of your heart beating with mine... Knowing that I could never find that feeling with anyone other than you." ― Courtney Kuchta.

________________________________________________

Tani's POV

We reached cafe but there was no one, I panicked thinking about the yesterday's incident, I asked Sami,

"You told me that they'd be waiting for us in the cafe, now where they all gone?"

"Wait ! Tani, let me call, don't worry. They would be surely here, let me---wait." He said while dialing number on his cell and then pressing his phone to his ear. Then I heard him saying,

"Hello, Yeah, Hamza, where are you man ? She is being worried. Yeah?" Then he paused while hamza was saying something to him from the other line, then he again started, 

"Ohh okay, which floor ? Okay, done ! we are coming in a while, just be there." He hung up.

"They are on the second floor, girls are stuck on some clothing store there." He told me while we started walking towards the lift. 

When we reached there on the 2nd floor, we easily found that clothing store and then we entered in there. Right on the entrance, there was a dress, a wedding dress, my eyes stuck on that dress in the showcase, wore by the dummy, a beautiful long maxy type dress of English red colour mixed with dark green and golden, very beautifully embroidered with gold thread, with sufficed beadwork on the front and back down. 

I was just stuck there looking at that dress. I started dreaming or imagining myself in that dress, that was actually the dress of my choice, my taste. I started thinking about my wedding but I didn't see my wedding day or 'my groom'. Who would be my groom ? Will Rezay marry me in the future ? Will he love me, like I do. Will he ever consider me to be his wife ? I again started overthinking things, I felt my mind would get burst any moment. I dropped my gaze from that dress to the floor and I was still standing there infront of that dress but I didn't know what to do, what to say? I was feeling hurt, so much hurt, then I decided that I won't marry to anyone, except him. When he would feel that he loves me, I will wait for that time, I will wait for him. 

I was lost in my thoughts when Sami jerked my hand slightly, I didn't even realize that he was holding my hand,

"Back to earth Tani." He told me and I gave him a frustrated look then suddenly I felt something, I felt like someone was there where I am, I felt like Rezay was there. it was a weird feeling, but I was feeling him there, although I have never met him but still I can feel him. How's that possible?

'Why would he come Tani?', My subconsciousness started glaring at me. I tried to jerked those thoughts away but I just couldn't. 'I should atleast check.', I told myself then I quickly started drifting my eyes from one place to another and at some far place I saw someone, although it was so far because it was a big round shaped mall, so between me and that place there was a huge space, the place where I was standing was like a gallery to me from where we could see the ground floor but I could still see him, despite of the distance between us, I could see him, he was continuously looking at me like he was lost. I didn't recognize him on the first-hand but when I realized that who he was my eyes got wide like saucers, that same curly black hairs, black big deep beautiful eyes, tall, handsome, with cute masculine features, he was wearing dark red t-shirt with blue jeans, his red t-shirt clung to his body showing his full large chest, his breathing was uneven, his chest was moving up and down like he was running before, then I lost him, I lost him, I don't know where he went but now he was not standing there, infact there was no one.