SECRET UNTOLD (PART 2) Chapter: 30

"Just because we can't be together, doesn't mean I won't love you." -Unknown.

_________________________________________________

Rezay's POV 

"DO IT AS I SAID AND LEAVE NOW!" I hung up while saying that to Farrukh on phone. I told him to blindfold her before I come outside and then leave, I was standing just behind the main door, seeing his every move through the hole, he did exactly what I had asked him to do and he left in a rush even without giving me a chance to come out. But I quickly came out only for her, she was standing there, right there, right infront of me. 

Right when I saw her, my breath hitched, I sighed and took a deep breath while taking in her sweet presence, studying her cute flawless face and perfect body, no doubt she was looking very gorgeous as always. She was in a long black frock, which clung to her body and fitted on her very beautifully, showing her small waist, her perfect chest covered with pink embroidered body, and she was looking stunning with that dress, which made her every curve, infact---her perfect structure more visible. Her hairs were also curled, last time when I checked, I remember her hairs were straight and in that pic too, that she had sent me, but she gave her hairs a look---a different more beautiful look, for me? She made her appearance more appealing just for me? And what am I doing.....

I was studying her, her erratic breathing, her chest was moving up and down, she was sweating too, her plump lips parted and she took a deep breath and when her stole slipped from her neck, showing her beautiful shiny sweaty skin and again I got same feeling to go right there and then pull her into my arms and start kissing all over on her face and biting her on that exposed skin of her, so---so passionately and hungrily that she'd always remember me, I wanna leave my mark on her that everytime when she'd look at that mark she'd remember me and my love for her but I can't, I can't do that---not here, not now---not like this, when I'm about to give her a heart attack and when I've planned to throw her out of my life, so why I'm even thinking about our love. When I'm going to kill that love with my own hands, when I'm going to break her heart so why am I feeling bad when I've decided, when I've decided everything, why I am feeling this urge to just go and make love to her, make her remember me and to never let her leave my territory, by showing her that how much I love her, showing that how much I want her in my life.  

Dammit man! what am I gonna do with her? She don't even know what were my intentions behind meeting her. I want her to go---to just.....go, to leave. I want her to leave me alone, she can't do this, she can't live just on my name forever, she can't love me this much, when she don't even know about me that with what I'm fighting and what more could happen to her, no, she can't do that. She shouldn't be in my life, she shouldn't.... I woke up from my dark thoughts,

When she hummed questioningly, as if to ask something or to grab attention and I came back to earth on her sweet voice, I again looked at her, her face---filled with lots of emotions and questions and her body tensed. I know she is nervous, anyone would be, in this intense situation when you can't see anything and you have to just feel that what is actually happening in your surroundings. I quickly moved towards her and grabbed her hand, to lead into this house. I couldn't let anyone touch her that's why I told Farrukh to leave and also I don't wanna show her myself before, without showing her what is going on in my mind, that's why I had to do that, that's why I had to cover her eyes for a while.