Dream or Reality? Chapter: 11

"Dreams are illustrations from the book your soul is writing about you." -Marsha Norman.

_______________________________

Warning: This chapter contains mature content. So if someone don't wanna read, they can happily skip it. :)

Enjoy sweetsss..;)

xoxo

_____________________________________

Dream:

"Something warm and soft was moving on my lips, I could feel it, I could taste it, then I felt something wet, and then a teasingly pleasurable pain, as if someone was licking or biting my lips, my whole body shivered with that thought, current ran through my whole body making me sweat. I could feel a hand caressing my whole body, pressing my breasts. It felt good, so good, amazingly-horribly-good, but what are those feels? Why I'm feeling good when I don't know what is happening with me? What was wrong with me? I panicked but my eyes were tightly closed, I tried to open but it didn't work, my brain was working but my body was numb. I couldn't see anything but I could feel someone's presence, I could feel someone's weight on top of me, I could feel the softness of that thing on my lips, then I realized someone was kissing me? In real? OMG! What?"

Suddenly, I woke up all sweaty and was panting badly, like I have been running for an hour or two. Suddenly my fingers reached to my lips and I thought what have I dreamt about. Was that a dream or reality? What was that? When I looked around and my eyes fell on my body, my eyes got wide when I realized I was naked and it was not a dream.

"What the fu..." I cut off by some hot thing on my lips and I quivered. A cold sensation ran down my spine and my whole body got numb, I felt dizzy I thought I'd faint any moment. It was the same thing from my dream and I knew now what was that, I could feel them, I could feel someone's lips on me, which were giving me pleasure, he was kissing me hungrily, passionately, it tasted so sweet, so minty, it reminded me of nothing but Rezay, as if he was kissing me, then I unconsciously reacted, I kissed him back, I gave him that pleasure back, I don't know how was I kissing him, as I've never kissed anyone. Was it so wrong that I couldn't feel wrong while doing that? He was so good kisser, I could feel it, suddenly he bit on my lower lip and I moaned loudly and as on cue he entered his tongue and shoved it gently deep inside of me, our tongues started fighting, craving for each other's taste, he let out a satisfying growl like an animal, and it sounded so good, so sexy, he sounded so sexy. Our lips never parted, they were moving in synchronization, kissing each other hungrily as if it was our last kiss and we'd die after that. Suddenly he broke the kiss and I was thankful to him for that cause we both were panting heavily, we both were breathless with anticipation. He rested his forehead against mine and I closed my eyes trying to process what just happened.

"You taste so good." He commented huskily and I blushed, his voice was sexy as well as deep, I tried to recognize his voice as I knew I've heard it before, but I couldn't remember where?

Then suddenly I started having a bad feeling about all of this. I felt it was wrong, it was really very wrong, whilst thinking I opened my eyes and quickly tried to get away from him, I tried to push him, I pressed my palms on his chest and pushed him with all my force but he didn't budge a bit instead he started stroking my cheek with the back of his hand and I shivered more. I moved my face other way and pushed him again with all my might and when he slightly backed away, I saw his face, I saw the face of a person who was giving me pleasure a while ago. I was shocked, totally, the color flew from my face and my whole body got numb.