A Walk & Sleepover To Remember! Chapter: 10

"We're born alone, we live alone, we die alone. Only through our love and friendship can we create the illusion for the moment that we're not alone." -Orson Welles.

_______________________________________________

Tani's POV

I was walking to the nearest super market with mommy while noticing everyone who were passing by us on the road, some were happy, some were sad, some were having no emotion on their faces. I kept thinking while walking silently, when we reached near to some house, suddenly my attention caught by a couple running in their lawn, chasing each other while laughing, tickling, kissing, teasing each other. I smiled on that beautiful view before me. 

I'd never noticed anything like this before. I didn't even realize when I stopped walking. Just I was hearing the tapping of rain drops on the road and laughing of that couple echoed in my ears like my whole world would have stopped there. I kept watching them until mommy woke me up from my thoughts.

"Sweetheart? What happened? Are you alright? Why did you stop here?" Mommy asked worriedly.

"I-I.. umm.. nothing, was just watching them playing." I pointed towards that couple with my chin.

"You were almost lost in your thoughts, are you sure that you were just watching them or nothing else?" She raised her eyebrows at me.

"Y-Yeah-Yeah, I'm sure." I quickly cleared.

"Okay, if you say so, but remember whenever you want to share anything, I'm always here for you. Okay sweety?" She said smiling at me.

"I know mom." I nodded and gave my best smile to her. 

Then she grabbed my hand like I was a little kid and carried me to the market. When we reached there, we got inside and started picking up things that we needed for cooking, like oil, vegetables, meat and other ingredients. Our basket was almost full when we reached at counter, paying for those things. I was standing beside the counter while my mommy went for window shopping to check out new things, I shook my head and smiled at my mommy's eagerness to know what new came in the mart. When I turned the guy at the counter was smiling at me, I asked:

"What?"

"Nothing. I was just wondering." He replied.

"Wondering? About?" I asked raising my eye brows slightly.

"That how can someone be so beautiful?" He said with an amazement in his voice.

"What are you talking about?" I asked again.

"Of course, about you ma'am." I blushed but quickly hid it.