The Finale: Super Sonic vs. Eggman

(Author)

Super Sonic was traveling through the wormhole of the Eggimension. while at it, he was avoiding some asteroids. Fortunately, there were some rings too; Sonic flew and took them in order to recover the energy that he used during the assault on Eggman's fleet. After a while, Sonic found the wormhole's exit and flew straight to it.

Sonic was surrounded by many asteroids; he was looking for Eggman, but there was no sign of him. He didn't wanted to give up, so he started to fly around the dimension while avoiding the asteroids. Suddenly, a strange sound came from afar. Sonic turned around to see if there was anything behind him, but he saw nothing. He turned around again, and he saw the giant robot on his front; the giant robot hit him. Sonic crashed in a big asteroid and made a crack on it; the giant robot tried to finish him, but Sonic moved in time and avoid the robot's attack. The asteroid broke in many pieces; suddenly, Eggman's voice came from it.

"Muahahahaha" Eggman laughed. "You finally made it Sonic!"

"EGGMAN!" Sonic said loudly.

"You're just in time to witness my most wonderful creation. Welcome to the: EGGIMENSION!"

"Why do you always put the word "EGG" in all you're toys or worlds or whatever?" Sonic asked.

"SILENCE! You're just jealous of my most biggest and wonderful success. But don't worry, I must thank you for this. After all, you managed to get rid of that pesky Dr. Ladimir, and now that he's not around anymore, The Emerald of Dimensions, this robot and all the world, is mine".

"Whatever, now how about if we finish this already?"

"But of course my most beloved Hedgehog! As you see right now, is possible that you're witnessing the most powerful weapon of the world. It has been made to absorb any kind of energy and use it against any kind of threat. In this case, the weapon as absorbed half of the Chaos emeralds power, so it's possible that you'll have a tough time trying to destroy it. Oh, I almost forgot about the Emerald of Dimensions that is located right in the robot's chest. From there, I will use it's energy and use it to create my Dimensional empire, and I'll rule the world from it".

"Hey! Aren't you forgetting something? You won't be able to make you're dreams come true if you don't stop me first. Oh, and you better be ready, because I'm going to give you the most embarrassing beatdown of you're whole life and you won't be able to forget it!"

"On the contrary my dear Hedgehog. You're going to regret for getting in my way after I give you the most terrible beatdown of you're entire life! Now come at me Sonic the Hedgehog and see if you can stop me this time!"

Eggman started the fight by shooting missiles directly at Sonic. Sonic smiled and flew upwards; the missiles followed him behind. He was flying through many asteroids in order to make the missiles explode by crashing on them. Each missile exploded after crashing in a asteroid each, giving Sonic the opportunity to counterattack. He flew straight to Eggman; suddenly, Eggman activated the Emerald of Dimensions and opened a portal right In Sonic's nose. Sonic entered the portal and found himself in a dimension full of fireballs that were falling. There were many of them, so Sonic was having a rough moment. Right in that moment, Sonic saw a portal far away from him. Without thinking about it, he flew straight to it at high speed while avoiding the fireballs. Also, he managed to collect some rings that he found in that dimension.

Sonic managed to reach the portal and got back to the Eggimension, and Eggman was right in his way. Due to Sonic's speed, he unexpectedly crashed right into the robot's chest (where the Emerald of Dimensions is) and damaged it. Sonic pushed the robot with great strength. Eggman managed to take control of the machine and got back into action.