Ch. 2: Welcome back Sonic

* From here on I will put a sign of who is telling the story into this -> ( ). For example: ( Sonic) -> " This chilly dog tastes really good". Hope you did understand what I tried to say. Well then, let's go:

(Sonic)

There's nothing better for me to get up from my bed every day and go outside and dash here to there and beyond. I'd always liked to start my day practicing all my speed and my abilities, like the homing attack. I really love to go to a open field and start running everywhere; I always feel so free when I'm dashing, and that makes me want to live my life at high speed.

Today I was going to meet with Tails and my other friends in a picnic at Mystic ruins, but something weird was going on at Station square right now. So I decided to go and investigate; once I arrived, I saw Dr. Eggman causing trouble like always. I didn't really get why that man keeps doing all this stuff after all the beat down I gave to him, but he's always reappearing, looking for my defeat.

I saw Eggman on one of his classic inventions, the Egg hawk; looks like he doesn't have any ideas left.

"Why hello there Sonic the hedgehog" Eggman just said.

" Hello there Egghead" I always liked to invent good nicknames for him. "Looking to have another beating again?"

" Oh I'm sorry Sonic, but I think that the only one that will have a horrible beating this time is you" Eggman replied very confidentiality.

" And what makes you think that you can defeat me this time" I said mockingly. "Besides, you are going to defeat me with a egg junk that I destroyed once already? Oh please, Don't make me laugh."

"Kuajajajajaja! Don't be so confident this time Sonic, this Egg Hawk is not the old version you once fought in the past; you will now have a taste of the new improvements of this baby, then we shall see who will suffer a beating this time."

" Bring it on Egg loser!"

Suddenly, six of Eggman's robots surrounded me, and one tried to attacked me from behind. I managed to jump and dodge its attack, and I attacked with a homing attack the robot in front on me, followed by the others two of its sides and the others three behind me.

" Oh come on, is that everything you got?" I asked mockingly again.

" Oh no" he then replied. " This is just the beginning!"

He then started to fly away from me, and I was dashing behind him. Suddenly, he started to fire missiles at me and I had to zigzag in order to avoid them. He was using the missiles for a while until he decided to stop. He then got away from me a little, and using this distance between him and me as an advantage, he started to let go some big bombs that were coming under the Egg Hawk. I then keep dashing towards him while avoiding contact with the bombs since they had a short amount of time for their explosions.

I managed to survive from those bombs, but Eggman was now preparing for another surprise; he had activated a laser cannon located at the top of his machine. The cannon started charging energy, and I was preparing myself to do my dodging maneuvers. The cannon started firing it's laser, and Eggman was trying to point the cannon straight at me. I had a hard time dodging that laser cannon, but I managed to take out that cannon using a advantage; I jumped in a car straight to a wall, Then I started running in that wall with all the speed I could use to reach Eggman's toy and destroy the cannon with a homing attack.

And I did it, I destroyed the laser cannon with my homing attack ability. By doing that, the Egg hawk core was revealed and vulnerable to attacks; but Eggman started to fly away even faster, and even that I kept up with him, I wasn't able to reach the core and do my homing attack on it. Suddenly, Eggman started to get angry and deployed his last attack; he got out two big drills, one on the left and on the right.

" Farewell Sonic!" Eggman said with rage. He then fired at me one of the drills, but I dodged it. But after that, I realize that behind the drill there was a tube holding it, a tube that I could use as a grind rail to finally reach the Egg Hawk's core and do a homing attack at it. I then used this advantage to grind in the drill's tube to reach the core and destroy it with a homing attack; I managed to break it, but only a little since it was very tough. Eggman attacked me again with one of his drills; I once again avoided, grind on the tube, and I once again reached the core and break it a little more with another homing attack.

Eggman was despaired, he shoot me both drills this time, but I rapidly dodged and jumped on one of the tubes again to reach the core. With my third homing attack, I destroyed the Egg hawk's core and it started to make short circuits in every corner. It exploded at the end and sent Eggman to fly.

"CURSE YOU SONIIIIIIIIIIIC!" Eggman said while falling. Fortunately for him, he had a parachute by that time, but unfortunately for him, he felt between cops who arrested him. You know, this was the first time i'd ever see Eggman going to jail; well, I thought that it was about time.

"Hope you have a nice time at jail Egghead" I said. He was looking at me with anger after been defeated by me once again.

"Thank you Sonic the hedgehog" the police Chief said to me. " If it wasn't for your help, we will be doom by now."

"Oh it was nothing sir, I was just doing what I had always do in my entire life" I replied with happiness. At that moment I remembered that I had to meet with my friends at Mystic Ruins for the picnic; I then looked at the time and realized that I was late. I could have get there earlier if Eggman didn't take this day to cause trouble like he's always doing. I decided to not waste anymore time and start dashing straight to Mystic ruins to meet up with Tails and the rest of the gang.