Ch. 3: Dr. Ladimir strikes

(Sonic)

I just arrived at Mystic ruins and got straight to Tails workshop, where the picnic was going to be carry out. Besides Tails, I also saw my other friends; Knuckles, Amy, Shadow, Rouge, Silver, Blaze and Cream. The whole gang assisted to the picnic;I had arrived, willing to greet Tails first, but someone else stepped forward.

"SOOOONIIIIIC!" That was Amy screaming my name while she was running at me and gave me a big hug. This is nothing new to me, but I understand that she really missed me a lot.

"Oh Sonic" She said with a lot of happiness. "If only you could know how much I'd miss you."

"Yeah, yeah Amy, believe it or not I also missed you" I said in a low mood. At that moment she punch my arm.

"Hey, what was that for?" I wanted to asked.

" That's for coming late" she replied, " We were going to start eating the sandwiches without you. Where have you been?".

Before I could explain her what happened at Station square, the others came to me to greet me. I then decided to greet them one by one everyone. It's good to see you again Tails; hey there Knuckles, you look even more tougher than the last time I saw you; Why hello there Shadow, hope things are going well with you; What's up Rouge? Are you still seeking treasures? Just curious; Hello there Silver my future friend; Long time no see Blaze, I see you still love playing with fire jeje; is nice to see you again Cream."

"HI SONIC!" Everyone greet me at the same time. After that, we all went to the picnic and started; for my surprise Tails gave me a Chilli dog, so we started in a good way. We start to eat and to talk about everything that happened in their lifes. They talked many hilarious things; we really had a great time together.

"Hey Sonic, you still haven't said anything about your delay" Amy just said.

"Oh right, then let me start. I was determined to get here on time, seriously, but I had to make at stop at Station square first because Eggman was causing trouble again."

"Bah, that guy never gives up, does he?" Knuckles said.

" Yeah, he's always talking about taking over the world and destroy Sonic" Tails said.

"Yeah, I know" me continuing my conversation. " So, since he was causing trouble again, then I had to face him again in battle to stop him before anything else could happen. I had a hard time finding a way to defeat him, but I managed to defeat him again, and I saved the people of Station square once again".

"And where is him now?" Shadow asked.

" Well, he surprisingly ended up in jail" I replied to Shadow.

" Really? Whoa, I never thought that would happen to Eggman" Tails said.

Well, we can be all assure that this is another proof that Sonic the hedgehog is truly a hero" Rouge just confessed.

" yeah, I'm also with you" Silver supporting Rouge, followed by Blaze, Cream and the others.

We stayed a little while more at that picnic, but suddenly, we just heard a huge explosion coming from Station square again.

"What was that?" Cream asked very terrified.

" I don't know, but that isn't any good" I replied.

" You think that would be Eggman again?" Tails wondering.

" There's only one way to find out, let's go to Station square, quickly" Shadow said. We then make our way back to Station square to see what just happened.

(Eggman)

I must say, I never felt so disappointed in my life after losing against Sonic, again. I was very sure that I would really get rid of him this time, but just like always, I ended up failing, and this time I was closed in a jail. I always dreamt on the day that I would finally dominate all the world, on the day that I would defeat Sonic the hedgehog once and for all, but I think that dream is still out of my reach.

I was in my jail doing nothing but thinking of my defeat; that's when suddenly I heard an explosion not far away from me. I was wondering what could that be; maybe it was an accident or something like that. I decided to look by the window of my jail; I couldn't believe what my eyes just saw, a huge and incredible engine of destruction, with two giant arms and legs that was destroying everything at his path.

I was wishing to have that engine in my power, but I knew I couldn't, which makes me think, who or what is controlling that thing?.

(Sonic)

My friends and I managed to arrived at Station square at night, and almost all the buildings where collapsed and others were on fire. We had never seen something like this since the attack of Perfect Chaos that happened many years ago also here at Station square.

"We must keep moving" I said to the others.

When we got deep in the city, we saw a gigantic robot demolishing the city. And it was really gigantic, It maybe have almost the size of Dark Gaia.

"What is that thing?" Tails asked.

"EGGMAN, WE KNOW YOU ARE THERE, YOU BETTER STOP THIS NONSENSE OR ELSE!" Knuckles shouted.

We then could see that the giant robot's head was opening, and we saw a man inside. But that wasn't Eggman, it was another guy that neither of us knew.

"Ahhh, look what we have here, if it isn't Sonic the hedgehog, the world's mightiest hero"

"Who are you?" I asked very angry

"So you never heard about me, do you? I am Ladimir, the world's smarter scientist of course."

"Why are you doing this?" Shadow asked.

" Well, that's none of your business if I'm not incorrect; but what I do can tell you is that your world is at the edge of destruction. And the people of Earth shall suffer all the pain that I suffered during years when I was imprisioned by those pesky soldiers of G.U.N."

"Wait, you were imprisoned by G.U.N.?" Tails asked. But why?"

Like I said before, THAT'S NONE OF YOUR BUSSINESS!"

that strange guy named Ladimir closed the giant robots head(where he is right now) and he started firing missiles straight at us. Luckily, Silver stand in the way and stopped the missiles in the air and returned them straight to Ladimir's robot. However, Ladimir managed to make the missiles exploded by firing it with lasers; Shadow tried to destroy it firing his own power at him, but nothing happened to it. Knuckles then tried punching it, but it was very hard for him too. Rouge, Amy, Blaze, Tails and Cream were also doing what they could do, but they didn't have any luck either. I didn't even tried, supposing that I also couldn't destroy it; at this rate, I wished that the Chaos emeralds were with us right now.

"Your wasting my time" Ladimir said. "I have an important mission right now, I just came here to give this people a taste of what they will soon get."

At that moment, Ladimir revealed that he has all the 7 Chaos emeralds within the robot, so that explains why our attacks didn't have any effect on it. He then activated the robots propellers and flew away; I was having a bad feeling that our world was been menaced once again, but we didn't really know what to do right now.