Ch. 13: Dr. Ladimir's Plans

(Author)

Ladimir was the one that informed the cops that Sonic was at the Mystic Palace. He had a feeling that he would find a way to get out of the D- World, so he decided to take action and tell the cops. Since he knew that he got Eggman out of the prison and that the cops were searching for them at all Station Square, he used this opportunity to take Sonic out of his way.

While Sonic was been taken back to Station Square, Ladimir was heading toward his base again, and with Eggman. Once he finally got to the base, he went straight to the hangar section. He then communicate with the robots working on that section and told them to open the doors to the hangar. One of the robots heard him and went straight to the control room of the hangar. It then pushed a button, and the hangar doors started to open slowly. Ladimir was decreasing the ship's speed when it got more closer to the hangar. The ship was entering the hangar very slowly to avoid any collision with any other ship. Ladimir found a good spot where he could land the ship and went there. He then started to descend until it finally touched the floor. Ladimir turned the ship off and called a few robots to get Eggman out of the ship's cargo.

The robots quickly went to it; Ladimir opened up the cargo so that the robots could get Eggman. He wanted to have Eggman on his laboratory located on the top of the base, so he ordered his robots to take him there. While the robots were taking Eggman to it, Ladimir went to an elevator that would take him right inside his laboratory. Once he got there, he started to wait for Eggman. While at it, he was working with some kind of machine. The machine had the aspect of a laser weapon; it was very big, and it was pointing to the laboratory's ceiling. Ladimir was putting the Seven Chaos Emeralds on seven holes around the machine; therefore, he was about to put the Emerald of Dimensions on the last hole until the robots finally appeared with Dr. Eggman. " Oh, just in time to witness my greatest invention" Ladimir said. The robots put Eggman inside a capsule; it was made of crystal, only unbreakable.

"Wh- what are going to do with me?" Eggman asked.

"Believe me, there's a ton of things that I would like to do with you so that I can make you pay after what you had done to me many years ago. However, you aren't the only one that shall experiment my wrath."

"How did you managed to survive G.U.N.?"

"What do you mean with that?" Ladimir asked confused.

"I'm only asking how did you survived. G.U.N. executed my grandfather a long time ago. I thought that they did the same to you."

"They never executed me. After you escaped from my old lair when G.U.N. appeared, they had arrested me. They took me to they're base of operations and kept me there as they're prisoner. During my time in there, I had nothing more but pain after losing everything that I worked for, all thanks you. After everything that I went through, I only knew that I learned an important lesson: you should not trust anyone, specially the ones that are your biggest inspirations. While I was at G.U.N., I was studying they're base in order to find a way to escape. I managed to discover the super machine that I used in my first attack at Station Square; when I got the opportunity, I managed to enter the robot. I turned it on and started to create a panic on they're base. After that, I got out of they're base, and I have never felt so free after all this time I was imprisoned. Once I got out, I was willing to complete the plan that you ruined; I already knew that the Chaos Emeralds would lead me to it. So I searched and got all them, but I decided to pay a visit to the people of Station Square first. And now that I have what I want it, I can finally fulfill my task: I won't dominate the world anymore, I will now transport they're world to a Chaos Dimension. They will feel all the agony that I felt during all this years, including you."

"But if you're going to move the planet to another Dimension, then you will also be in grave danger" Eggman said.

"Me? Oh please, I'm not a fool like you; I obviously prepared myself when the time comes. After passing the planet to another world, I shall be in my own Battleship, and with a fleet too. And I shall laugh at all you people once I see you there."

"Ladimir, please stop this! I shall do anything you want, I can even kneel at you, but please, don't do this!"

"Why so interested on the world now? Didn't you wanted the same thing for them?"

*Eggman remained silent*

"No matter, it's too late to convinced me. You should have thought that before trying to steal my glory" Ladimir said while pushing a button.

The button took the capsule where Eggman was out of the laboratory; the capsule went straight to a room where other capsules were saved. After that, Ladimir put the Emerald of Dimensions in the final hole of the weapon and he pushed another button from his main computer. The laboratory's ceiling started to open, and the weapon started to ascend while pointing to the sky. Ladimir was about to engage his plans for the world.

* Sorry if the chapter was very short, but this chapter as the only purpose to give you an idea of what it's about to come in future chapters. I still hope that you like it and that this could give you the interest to keep reading my story until the end. More is about to come ;)