Ch. 15: Against the Clock

Note: I recommend to watch the video first before reading, but it's not necessary either. The video shows a level of Sonic (2006): Crisis City. As you know in the last chapter, Sonic had to pass Station Square in the middle of a chaos after Dr. Ladimir opened a giant portal in space using a machine with the Chaos Emeralds and the Emerald of Dimensions. After that, some meteors and Fireballs started to fall from the portal and straight to Earth and Station Square.

The video is like an example of Sonic venturing through the city in the middle of the Chaos. You don't have to see it if you don't want to, but I highly recommend it if you want to see some action. After that, proceed to the reading part.

Please have in mind that I don't own this video; this belongs to SonicJGB; you can find him on YouTube.

(Author)

Sonic managed to find Station Square's main entrance and got through to get out of the city. The whole city was still in danger; meteors and fireballs kept falling from the gigantic portal on space that was been pulled by Dr Ladimir's weapon. The portal was going to absorb the Earth within 2 hours. Sonic needed to find Dr. Ladimir's base in order to spoil all his plans before it's too late.

Fortunately, Sonic has found his friends in Station Square main entrance too. Tails, Knuckles, Amy, Rouge, Shadow, Omega, Silver, Cream and Blaze. They somehow managed to get out of the city.

"Hey Sonic! Over here!" Silver said.

"Guys!" Sonic replied while dashing straight at them. "Boy, I'm glad you're all okay."

"There's no time for this Sonic!" Tails said. Now we need to stop this immediately before it's too late!"

"Wait, what do you mean? Don't you see what's happening right now?" Sonic said.

"The meteors and fireballs aren't the only problem" Omega said. "The gigantic portal is somehow coming straight to Earth. Soon within 2 hours, the portal will come and transport the Earth to the dimension that Dr. Ladimir created using a weapon with all the emeralds, including the Emerald of Dimensions."