Ch. 11: Sonic vs Dr. Ladimir (1st fight)

(Sonic)

I found myself inside a Palace at Mystic Ruins, and it was very huge. I assumed that It won't be easy to pass all this places; I think I'm going to do some dashing, jumping and fighting again. I don't know what awaits me, but I can't just leave Eggman in there; I couldn't hear his voice anymore, but I know that he's here somewhere. I think that those robots will do anything to stop me; well, it doesn't worry me, not even a tiny bit. Yet, I'm afraid that Dr. Ladimir could appear at any moment since his robots are here too. Well, he really doesn't scare me, but I'm still worried; I really don't know if he's more intelligent than Eggman, despite of the cheap robots he made. He could be even more dangerous than Eggman, knowing that he's trying to get a powerful item to destroy the world. Well, I think I have no other choice but to keep going and find Eggman, my main objective.

I start to walk around the Palace; I didn't quickly dashed since I didn't know where am I suppose to go. I only knew that it was pretty dark; yet, there are some torches lighting the way. I could here nothing, not even a robot; I didn't see any robot inside the palace for now, but they must be somewhere, preparing an ambush.

I kept walking, and on the way I found myself on a large bridge; I didn't know where this road could take me, so I decided to dash through. While dashing, I discovered a part of the palace that it was filled with lava; also, there were robots standing in safe places. I though for sure that those robots weren't made to resist the heat of the lava; otherwise they would be swimming in the lava right now. I saw some robots doing some excavation in certain areas of the palace, and I was wondering if they are looking for the Emerald of Dimensions. It was pretty obvious, if not, they won't be here losing their time.

I kept dashing in the large road, and I could see the finale. I saw two big doors in the distance; I thought for sure that Eggman was on the other side. I passed a really long road in order to get there. I tried to reach the big doors, but suddenly, there were some explosions on the bridge; the bridge collapsed, and I felt too. Fortunately, I finished in a safe zone and not burned in the lava; however, I realized that I won't be able to get back up there, not easily at least. Plus, I was at risked of getting killed not only by lava, but also by robots. I couldn't just sit down and think, so I decided to move on and find another way back to those big doors.

I venture myself in the inferior parts of the Palace, jumping in areas that aren't cover by the lava. I was doing this with carefulness, looking around before making an act. I was just looking to follow the way that would lead me back to the upper part of the palace. Some robots stood in my way while looking around, but just like earlier, I destroyed them easily with my homing attack and some other combat abilities. Also, the robots helped me to reach some parts; I used my homing attack to jump on some flying robots that took me to another section for example, so I was making some progress.

I saw another bunch of flying robots heading toward me; they were four in total. Each robot had it's own laser weapon; they started to shoot me once they got close to me. I quickly jumped from where I was standing and destroyed one of the robots; the other three robots tried to shoot me, but I dodged again. I continued to venture through the lava without been burned, always falling on safe zones; the flying robots were following me behind, and they kept attacking me with they're laser weapons. By that time, I was dashing on a long route, so I didn't worried to fall on the lava, for now.

I saw the three flying robots in my front, preparing they're weapons to shoot at me. Suddenly, they started to fire at me; I had to move left and right and vice versa and do some jumping to avoid getting hit. Finally, they stopped shooting at me since they had to recharge they're weapons; I took this chance to use my Homing attack on each one of them. First the one on the left, the one on the middle and finally the one on the right. However, I didn't dropped my guard since I was still at risk of getting burned. Plus, another group of robots came to me after destroying the others.