Ch. 16: Sonic vs Dr. Ladimir (2nd fight)

(Sonic)

Once again, I got into the D- world (Dimensional world). While I was passing through the wormhole, I was dashing my way through. I wasn't flying this time; there were roads were I could dash. While at it, I saw some strange enemies along the way. This enemies had the aspects of Dr. Ladimir's robots, only that they didn't look like robots, but monsters. Ladimir must asked to the Emerald of Dimensions that he wanted a world with monsters with the aspects of his robots.

I couldn't fight them with my Homing attack since I was dashing, so I just had to evade them. Fortunately, I could make them crash themselves against some flying rocks and walls. It's been a while since I had a dashing moment like this. Just like in passed adventures, I did many kinds of abilities, like jumping from wall to wall, skating in rails, and even jumping straight to those red springboards with a star on it. On some parts, I had to maintain my speed since some roads were twisted. On my last twisted road, I jumped and did a homing attack on some flying enemies; they made me a good trail straight to a giant spring board that took me straight to another section of the D- world. Once I landed on a solid floor, I could decrease my speed for a while, but I didn't stopped moving.

I saw another bunch of enemies that started to throw rocks at me. I quickly dashed out of the way to evade it and rapidly jumped and pushed one of the monsters with a kick, causing to crash with another one, and they ended up falling. I attacked the other monster with a Homing attack while I was in the air. After that, I kept moving forward straight to another twisted road; I passed it at high speed and found myself with other springboards that took me to others. After going from springboard to springboard, I started skating on another rail. It took me to a dead end, but I quickly managed to jump on a monster that was flying near it. I managed to reach another rail and kept going. I was a while on it until I finally made it to the end, where I'll make a jump straight to a colored ring that send me flying straight to another big springboard that send me on another far away place.

The next section was full of floating platforms with the intention of breaking if someone step on it. I started to jump on each platform as quickly as possible; I didn't stayed in one of them, not even in a single second. There was a black vortex below all the platforms, so I knew that if I fall, that would be my end. I managed to see another portal on the place that I was trying to reach. Finally, I managed to pass all the platforms and finally entered the portal.

After getting through, I got into a small room, and there was another door toward me. I was going to opened it, but I suddenly felt that someone was behind me. I looked behind in a defensive state, but it wasn't Dr. Ladimir or any other monster; it was Pedal the Echidna, the sister of Tikal the Echidna.

"Pedal?" Sonic said.

"Hello again Sonic the Hedgehog" Pedal replied.

"Didn't Dr. Ladimir hurt you?"

"You mean that man that came here with some kind of metal bird?"

"So you did saw it. I'm trying to find him; he entered into this world with some emeralds, including the Emerald of Dimensions."

"Why he would bring that into the D- World in first place?" Pedal asked herself loudly.

"He's just trying to escape; earlier, we saved my world from a menacing portal that Ladimir opened using the Emerald of Dimensions along with the chaos emeralds. And now that we spoiled his plans, he's now trying to protect the emeralds from me at any cost."

"So he's still wants to use it's power and destroy you're world. Mans like that will never change that mentality. His obsession are always on conquering or destroying. I don't know who's that man, but I'm feeling that he's going to do whatever it takes to protect the emeralds from you."