Ch. 14: It has Begun

(Author)

Sonic, Amy and the cops finally got to Station Square. Although some buildings were still destroyed, all the survivors were finally saved. everyone got they're shelter; each shelter had a specific number of survivors. There was also medical supplies for all them, and fortunately, there was enough food for everyone.

Tails, Knuckles, Shadow and Rouge were looking if there was any other person in need; everyone was already saved. Silver and Cream were with Blaze in one of the shelters. Blaze was injured by one of the robots; although that she wasn't resting anymore, she still needed to stay in bed. While the others were guarding the survivors, they saw Omega coming from afar.

"Omega!" Rouge said. "Wow, I'm really glad to see you again."

"All citizens needs to evacuate the city immediately" Omega said.

"Wait, what are you saying Omega?" Shadow asked.

"I managed to hack Dr. Ladimir's computer on his secret base and downloaded his plans for the people."

"You were in his lair?" Tails asked.

"Affirmative" Omega replied.

"And you're saying that you discovered his plans for the world?" Knuckles asked.

"Affirmative. The people of this city needs to evacuate right now!"

"What's wrong Omega? Something else is going to happen to this city?" Rouge asked.

Before Omega could answer, they heard some cars getting close. Those were the cops that were taking Sonic and Amy; Shadow and the others were looking at them. Silver and Cream got out of the shelter were Blaze is after hearing the sirens. While they were looking at the cars, they noticed Sonic. They were astonished, they never thought that Sonic would end like that. Sonic looked at them for a while and lay his face down. The cop managing the car kept going, straight to Station Square's Jail. The cop that was managing the car where Amy is saw her friends; he was ordered to leave her with the others while Sonic was taken to jail. The cop obeyed the orders and left Amy. Once she saw the others, she went quickly at them.

"Oh guys, I'm so glad to see you again " Amy said.

"Amy, you're okay!" Rouge replied. "We're also glad to see you again."

*Tails got a gloomy face when he saw Amy.*

" What's wrong Tails?" Amy asked.

" Nothing. It's just that I'm very disappointed for not been able to help you when you got kidnapped by the robots."

"Oh Tails, you don't need to apologies. Besides, I was the one that made you and Cream to go and help the survivors when those robots attacked us. You didn't have to save me, you were just doing you're duty. So don't worry about it anymore."

Tails felt a relief after hearing Amy's words.

"Amy, Do you know where Sonic is been taken?" Knuckles asked.

"He's been taken to jail" she replied.

"What!? But why? Silver asked astonished.

"The cops blamed him for getting Eggman out of Jail"

"But he did that for a good reason. Eggman and he were trying to stop Dr. Ladimir from getting the Emerald of Dimensions" Shadow Said.

"Yes, but they don't believe him because he has no proof about it" Amy said.

"How they can believe in that; Sonic had save them from many dangers, and now they see him as a bad guy!?" Knuckles said furiously.

" They should let Sonic go; Dr. Ladimir will start to engage his plans for the world. Only Sonic can stop him." Omega adverted.