Ch. 17: Return of the Super Hedgehogs

(Author)

The people of Station Square panicked once again when they saw the gigantic portal in space. They thought that the portal would try to consume them again, and they were also waiting for more meteors and fireballs. However, they noticed that nothing was happening, and they all calmed down a little bit. Shadow and the others saw the gigantic portal too and decided to get out of the city to have a better view.

While at it, they saw the whole fleet (created by Dr. Ladimir) flying to space. They thought that Sonic was captured and that he was in that fleet. But later on, they saw Omega flying to a hill; Shadow and the others were running straight to them. Sonic and Omega managed to land on the hill safely.

"Phew, that was close; I thought that we were finished."

"Scanning you're body for possible injuries."

"I'm fine Omega, you don't have to do it."

*Omega starts to look at the sky*

"Dr. Eggman has taken over Dr. Ladimir's fleet, and the Emerald of Dimensions is also with him" Omega said.

"Well, at least we didn't left the Chaos Emeralds with him; however, that doesn't mean that we're safe. Who knows what Eggman is planning to do with the Emerald right now" Sonic replied.

"He's not planning to move Earth to another Dimension, he just want to conquer it from his own dimensional world."

"And the Emerald and the portal is not the only problem, he also has a lot of Battleships protecting the portal from everywhere. Even if I use the Chaos Emeralds power to fight them, I won't be able to do it alone."

"HEY SONIC!" Shadow's voice came from somewhere. Sonic looked to his right and saw all his friends coming toward him.

"Hey guys! Oh boy you don't know how happy I am to see you in a moment like this."

"Sonic! You recovered all the Chaos Emeralds!" Tails said happily.

"Wait, don't you have the Emerald of Dimensions?" Shadow asked.

"Well, no. I tried to take it, but Eggman didn't let me get it, and the whole base was rumbling by that time, so we had to escape."

"Wait, Eggman? What about that other guy? You know, the other crazy scientist? Knuckles asked confused.

"He's gone. After our last fight, he accidentally entered into a portal and got lost."

"Well, I hope that he feels what we did after he got us into the first one" Amy replied, causing everyone to look at her. "Why are you looking me like that?" She asked nervously.

"Sonic, are you saying that Eggman is the one who reopened that gigantic portal on space? Rouge asked.

"Yes, and he's right now in space with tons of battleships, along with the Emerald of Dimensions."

"Yes, we saw them minutes ago" Shadow said. " Now what are we going to do? If we stay here doing nothing, Eggman will keep expanding himself. He may planning something for our world right now."

"Sonic, you have the Chaos Emeralds with you! Why you don't transform in you're super form and try to stop Eggman?" Blaze asked.

"I can't face all those battleships by myself; there are tons of them protecting the portal."

"Well, There's no reason for you to do it by yourself" Silver said.

Sonic stared at Silver for a while after hearing his words. He then looked at Shadow, who nodded at him. Silver and Shadow were willing to help Sonic and pass all the battleships in order to get into the portal and stop Eggman from taking over the world. The hedgehogs were going to use the emeralds power to transform into their super form; however, someone has suddenly interrupted them."HOLD ON!" A police cop said. He was coming with two other cops and they were willing to arrest Sonic once again.