Ch. 7: Scourge the Hedgehog

(Sonic)

Here I was, united with my worst rival: Dr. Eggman. I was glad that I don't have to protect him anymore now that he has his Eggmobile. I still was mad at Eggman; I had to go through a crazy fight to get his beloved 'Eggmobile", and he didn't warned me before.

"Hey, what's your problem Sonic?" Eggman asked.

"My problem? I had been through a hard moment to get your toys and you still asking what's my problem?".

"Hey, I said I'm sorry already" Eggman replied very gloomly, " however, it wouldn't bad if that my Egg emperor had destroyed you."

"What did you just said!?" I shouted.

"Oh come on Sonic, that's what I always wanted in my life; I don't know why your mad about it, you been through this already."

"Well, yeah, and you like always: Failing!" I replied mockingly. He then looked at me with an angry face and said:

"Are you looking for another fight hedgehog? Because I can approve that"

"Whoa, don't taste me Eggman, don't try to look for another embarrassing defeated."

"Why you little... THAT'S IT!" Eggman took out a laser gun from his Eggmobile.

"Whoa, whoa, Calm down Eggman, there's no time for fighting." I said surprised. Suddenly, we heard a loud scream coming from the path where we were trying to get.

"That sounded like Knuckles"! Eggman said. I quickly dash straight to where Knuckles scream was coming, and Eggman was behind me. We finally arrived to Knuckles island, and we saw Knuckles knocked on a corner. I went at high speed at him, but Eggman stayed behind. I grabbed knuckles, and he was still awake, but with no strength.

"Knuckles, who did this to you?" I asked worried.

Knuckles then pointed at the Master emerald, and there was another one of my rivals. It was Scourge the Hedgehog, who had gave us trouble in our passed adventures.

"Scourge!" I said loudly.

"Sonic! Scourge replied. He then dash and got close to me, but he was a little far from me too.

"So, trying to steal the Master emerald again" I said.

"It's obvious, but that stupid echidna was getting in my way, so I had to give him a lesson first."

"I see that your still been the selfish, violent and greedy Hedgehog I met."

"Some things never changes, my most beloved twin. Besides, it's not like you aren't like me too."

"Whatever, I won't let you escape with the Master emerald."

"Bring it on then!" Scourge said while putting his glasses on.

Knuckles was getting away of us, and Eggman was still watching from a distance. Scourge and I were looking at each other concentrated; Scourge's attacks were almost like mines. He also has the ability to dash, and he could even turn in his super form using the anarchy beryl.

Suddenly, he started dashing at me to make his first attack. I jumped and avoided his attack, and I tried to do a homing attack at him. But he dodged my attack and kicked me right at my face.

"What's the matter Sonic? Your not faster anymore?" Scourge said mockingly.

I stared at him with an death stare and dashed at him; we then started to melee at each other. I was trying to hit him with everything, but he managed to block all my attacks. Suddenly, he took a chance to give me one punch in my belly and another on my face. He was laughing at me after his attacks; he then was walking straight at me, and once he got very close, I got up quickly and kicked his face.