Ch. 9: Battle of Robots

(Author)

E- 123 Omega, the last one of the E series robots was exploring Dr. Ladimir's secret lair; He was trying to figure out his evil plans. He hid from all robots that he encountered in order to not make another disaster, just like Amy did earlier. Yet, some robots were quielty deactivated by him. He didn't use any kind of attacks like shooting, fighting or burning.

While Omega was wandering around the lair, he reached what it looks like to be a hangar. He discovered that this hangar was very expanded, and it was holding hundreds of battleships. There were also many robots working in it, like preparing their defenses or putting cargo on them.

"Must find the main computer of the lair" Omega said.

He kept going forward avoiding the robots. Later on, he discovered that the lair also holds laser alarms in the corridors; he was passing while avoiding them. He also saw a dead end; there were some robots guarding the gate where the main computer is;
he then started to anylize the lair. Suddenly, he detected a way that leads directly to the main computer room, but he had to pass some trials too. He first had to go through the ventilations; he fortunately has the right size to enter.

While going through the ventilations, he discovered that they were also guarded. He saw some tiny robots wandering around, and they were going straight to him. He decided to vacuum all of them while moving forward through the ventilations. Once he reached the end, he let go all the little robots he vacuumed, and they were falling apart. He then looked around and found himself in a room where the robots are been built. Just like always, he kept going forward while hiding from the robots that were working in it. He saw the exit, but it was locked; it can only open using a key card that was in one of the robots. He then saw a robot very different from the others.

"That robot must be the one holding the key card for this door" he thought.

In order to get it without been noticed, he send one of his metallic hands straight to the robot holding the key card. While he was hiding, his metallic hand was moving by itself, trying to not get crushed by any of the other robots foots. Omega's hand managed to quietly grab the key card and got back to him. Once Omega had it, he put it in the doors typecast and finally opened it. Unfortunately, the door made a loud noise when it opened, grabbing all the other robots attention.

"Intruder, Intruder" the other robots yelled.

Omega desperately started running away from them, and they were following him behind. He then prepared his cannons and started to fire at then while running. Since Omega already knows the path to the main computer, he didn't worried of getting lost. He was shooting fire balls to the robots behind him, and he was destroying them one by one. Those robots didn't have anything to fire; they could only fight doing karate and other stuffs.

While running, he saw a medium bridge on the way and he passed it. He then turned around and discovered that the robots were behind him, but far away. They were running on the bridge now, and Omega decided to destroy the bridge along with the robots. The robots felt when the bridge was destroyed, putting Omega out of danger.

"Group of crazy robots, destroyed" He said while looking down where they felt.

He kept going straight to the main computer room. There weren't any robots guarding the second gate, and this calmed him down. He walked to the gate, and he saw that the gate also opens with a key card. He used the same key card he took from one of the robots earlier, and the computer of the gate accepted the keyword written in the card and finally opened. He entered and saw a big computer.

"That must be the main computer of the lair" Omega guessed.

He then got to the computer and started to see if it holds the files about Dr. Ladimir's plans for the world. The computer needed a password in order to use it, but that wasn't a problem for Omega; he hacked the computer and started looking for the right files. He saw many things in the computers, like drawings of some weapons and robots, including the giant robot that Dr. Ladimir used to attack Station Square, but still no sign of the right file. Suddenly, he finally got it and downloaded straight to his own database. He then started to analyze the file; he discovered about the Emerald of Dimensions and about it's power and ability and that Dr. Ladimir plans to use it to destroy the Earth. But that's not all, the battleships that he saw at the hangar earlier are part of his plans too.

"Dr. Ladimir plans were successfully analyzed, now I must go and tell the others" Omega said while heading to the exit.

But before he could get out, he felt something strange. He suddenly was feeling that the floor was some kind of elevator because the floor was going down. The elevator took Omega back to the main entrance of the lair, but he didn't had the chance to get out easily. Omega was surrounded by many robots that were willing of not letting him escape without a fight. Omega saw a bunch of robots around him; he counted hundreds of robots willing to destroy him. Omega didn't stayed looking around; he was preparing himself for the battle that he was going to have.

"ATTACK!" One of the robots said to the others.

The robots started to enter in the arena. Omega started to use melee attacks at them. He was destroying all the robots standing in his way, and he also started to use his cannons against them. He got out of the center of the arena since he was very surrounded; he kept fighting them in another corner. He managed to destroy many robots, but there were still to many of them. He was fighting against them while running around the place; it looks like a robot apocalypse, the end of the fight was very far away from him.

Suddenly, the leader of the robots yelled the others to stop, and they obeyed. Omega was wondering if they gave up, but the truth is that they were having another surprise for him. A big gate suddenly opened behind Omega, and it was opening slowly. Once the gate opened completely, he saw a robot more bigger than the others. This robot was holding a machine gun in one of his arms. The other arm was holding an iron ball that it fired straight at Omega when it appeared. Omega managed to avoid it; he then started to analyze the robot to see if it has a weak point.

But the big robot fired it's machine gun straight at him. Omega had to interrupt his analysis and dodge it's attack. He then shouted fire balls at it, but it didn't have any effect. His only way to defeat it was to discover it's weak point and do what he could to destroy it. Later on, he discovered that he also downloaded the big robot's drawings from the main computer. He then decided to analyze it while avoiding the robots attacks.

The big robot suddenly threw it's iron ball toward to Omega again, but he dodged it once again. Suddenly, the other robot started to use it's machine gun again, but Omega managed to take something that he used as a shield. The big robot was firing it's machine gun for a while, and during that time, Omega managed to discover the robots weak point. It was in it's chest, but it was covered.

Suddenly, the robot stopped shooting at Omega and quickly hit him with it's iron ball. Omega collided in the wall, but he suffered minor damage. He was making the robot think that he was defeated; the robot slowly got close to Omega, and Omega took the chance to shoot a fire ball at his chest to destroy the cover, revealing it's core in the act. He then jumped at the robots chest, grabbed the core and pull it out of it. The big robot stopped to function and felt to one of his sides. The other robots panicked when they saw Omega winning over the other robot, and they ran away from him.

"I am Omega, the ultimate E- series robot" he said while celebrating his victory; he then got out of Dr. Ladimir's lair. Now, his next objective was to advert the others at Station Square about Dr. Ladimir's plans.