The Beginning of the End (Vampire Story)

This is the first story I have ever written. I started on "Quizilla," then I transferred here. I actually began this story when I was thirteen years old. I finished it at the age of sixteen. In a way, you guys get to see me age lol :)

Anyways, I hope you guys enjoy the story!!

~NikkiJayy~

Chapter 1

Oh no,no,no,no, NO!!! This can't be happening!! "Why mom, why do you hate me so much," I cried out as she dragged me towards the next door neighbor's house.

"Oh, don't be so dramatic. We're just giving them a warm welcome", my mom tried to reason with me, but I refused to be embarrassed yet again.

Flashback

I sighed dramatically as I plopped down on my bed. Why must this town be so boring? It's the beginning of summer, and I have nothing to do. This neighborhood is deserted and nothing exciting ever happens in this town. The only people that live in this neighborhood are gross old couples, and oh... let's not forget the highschool slut, Taryn. Yeah we used to be bestfriends, but she ruined that friendship when I caught her making out with my boyfriend freshman year. After that we had been enemies. She became the popular school girl that everyone admired... and I became the girl that everyone loved to spread rumors about. Funny how things turned out. I sighed, sitting up... another boring day...

I glanced out my window. My eyes narrowed into slits as I studied her. Speak of the devil, and he shall appear. Or she is this case.  She was still in her pajamas... well I don't know if you can even call it that. It was more like lingerie. I followed her with a death glare as she crossed her lawn. She strode across the street, and walked towards the house next to mine. My eyebrows knitted in confusion. No one lives next door to us. The neighbors moved out years ago. Wh-wait... who. is. that?!

My eyes trail up and down a boy...or shall I say man...a manly man. He was unloading stuff out of a moving truck, and to add to my recent heart attack, he just took off his shirt! I'm gonna die! I can't see his face that well, but his body is....for lack of a better word...delicious. I continued to gawk at him. God must've been in an amazing mood when he made this guy.

As if on cue, as if the whole world wanted to embarrass me, his eyes shot up to the window. I tried to look away, but I couldn't. It was as if he were hypnotizing me with his eyes. I couldn't look away, and now I'm....what the hell am I doing?! I opened my window, and stared at him. Way to look like a creeper.

"Like what you see", a smirk crept on his face.

 My cheeks began to burn from embarrassment, "Actually I do." The words slipped out of my mouth. What was I saying?!

His smirk grew wider, "You should come outside," he suggested, gesturing with his hand for me to come down.

No, no, never, nuh uh,"Sure, be down in a sec," ughhh no! A ran a frustrated hand through my long chocolate waves. Seriously, what is wrong with me today? Since when do I ask like this towards guys?

"Oh hi, I see you've met my cousin. Cute huh," Taryn said, with a hint of annoyance on her face. She must not want me to talk to him... Ha... yeah like I would actually slip up a chance like this.

Wait....Cousin! So now I know she won't hit on him. Well u never know, she is a... how do I put this in kind words... wait I can't. She's a hoe, point blank period. She did call him cute, she might be into incest... I wouldn't be surprised.  I shuddered at the thought.

"Umm yeah, anyways I have to go, I'll be downstairs in a sec," I replied quickly, not really wanting to continue on a conversation with the backstabber.