Chapter 43 THE END

Tyga POV

When I got back to the house I cooled down a bit, I got no one to blame but myself to be honest. I was the dumbass who let Chris continue to come around Alexis even after everything that went down in NY, I guess he had this plan set up for a long time now huh? Just waiting for me to fuck up, fake ass.

To Lex: Nice to see how quick you moved on, I guess I didnt "hurt" you that bad

My phone vibrated in my hand and I already know it's her.

Lex: DO NOT contact me unless it has something to do with your son.

I laughed and put my phone on the coffee table just as she was coming down the stairs. I bit my lip when she walked in front of me and my eyes started raping her body.

"You like?" she asked turning around giving me a full view. I nodded my head up and down and she got on her knees doing what I kept her around for.

...

...

...

"What?" I answered without even checking the caller ID. Char and I just finished our first round and I was breathing hard as hell, she put in work.

"Micheal dumbass Stevenson, who the fuck you think you talking to like that?" I pulled the phone away from my ear, and looked at the screen seeing my moms face.

"Shit, my bad ma, wassup?" I said getting up off the couch, not before slapping her ass making her smile and walking into the kitchen.

I aint talk to ma in ages, we just text so she was pretty updated on me, well not updated on everything,

"Wassup? Why didnt you tell me about you and Alexis being broken up? Why did she have to tell me and not my own son? huh wassup with that??" I sighed and leaned on the counter with my elbows. Fucking Alexis.

"I was gonna tell you" I lied. I didnt want ma to know, Alexis was the only girl that I dated that she actually liked.. and especially since they got close I know she would be pissed.

"Shut your lying ass up, but why Mikey"

"I-

"Why do you males do this? You have a good and loyal.. no regular girl, that's what you rap about in your songs right? Then when you find her you pull this. You know what I cant with you right now. Jamie's calling and she hasnt disappointed me yet"

"But ma I-"

dialtone.

"Shit" I mumbled and slammed my phone down. First lex turn my son against me now my own moms?

"Babe! Come look your son's on TV". I picked up my phone and jogged out to the living room. There was a picture of Alexis and Dylan on the screen, Chris was covering them from the cameras I guess

Reporter: The picture you guys are seeing now was just taking, let's say two minutes ago? Chris Brown and Alexis Moore, who we reported earlier is the ex girlfriend of Tyga were both seen leaving this Babies R' Us with Alexis' son Dylan. Chris Brown seems to be playing father in this picture"

"Turn it off" I gritted out then sat back on the chair covering my eyes with my palms.

"Relax bae, I know what will make you feel all better and forget all about that ex of yours" she said rubbing my leg. Before I could say anything my zipper was being undone and I had no objections.

Alexis POV

Chris took Dyl and I to Babies R' Us today, Dyl was in no need of toys but Chris obviously didnt give a fuck what I thought because he bought Dylan a new Toy Car that he can sit in and actually drive, and a truckload of other shit. No really, a truck load. We had to make the Babies R' Us truck send it Chris' house because all of those toys cannot fit in my condo.