Chapter 40

Alexis POV

I woke up this morning to the bell ringing off the hook, I already had a headache from crying myself to sleep and this was not helping it.

"Chriss" I whined and pulled the pillow over my head

"Just ignore it" he said pulling the covers off of me and turning the opposite way. The ringing just kept going and I sucked my teeth and got up. I threw my pilliow at his head before pushing my feet into his adidas slippers and walking out the door.

I got to the door and swung it open trying to wipe some of the sleep that was still in my eyes.

"Lexis?" she asked looking at me funny, I looked down at my ensemble and I couldn't blame her, I was in her boyfriends house in only some boy shorts and a big white tee.

"Hi Diamond" I said stepping to the side and letting her in "before you say anything, I just spent the night here because I found out that Ty cheated on me" I said closing the door and walking to the living room. I'm surprised that I didnt let any tears fall when I said that, I guess I cried myself out last night.

I heard her gasp then run up and pull me into a hug before I could sit down.

"Oh my god lex, are you okay? What did you do? Did you handle his ass cause you know I would of handled his ass" she said in a hard voice but I could see the concern in her eyes.

"Dia, I'm fine.. I mean at first I wasnt, I'm still kind of heartbroken. No. I am completely heart broken but I guess this is how it ends and no" I said pausing to laugh "I didnt handle his ass, it's not worth it"

She shook her head in agreement "I dont want to pry everything out of you but do you atleast know who the bitch was?"

I gave her a look "you know you want to pry,so stop frontin. But... it was that hoe Charity" I gritted out her name and I could feel my blood pressure begin to rise. Diamond let out another gasp, I been told her about Charity and everything that went down in NY.

"That's cray,out of all these celebs she chooses to mess with Tyga? That hoe knew you guys had a family and everything" Dia said rolling her eyes "I dont know how she looks, but when I see her Ima beat her ass just for you". I laughed and pulled her into a hug

"Where's my baby Dyl?" she asked when I pulled away from the hug. I looked at the clock and it read 10:15. "I gotta go get him now, he's not staying there with Ty. No fucking way".

"You not letting him see him?" she asked getting up with me.

"Nah, he can see him whenever he wants but he's not staying in that house with that cheater".

"Who a cheater?" I look behind me to see Chris coming down the stairs yawning, I ignored him and turned back to Dia.

"You want to come with me to get Dyl?"

"Yeah" she said then walked over to Chris kissing his cheek. I smiled at the sight of them.

"Okay lemme go change before yall end up fucking" Diamond laughed and Chris just looked at me and winked.

----------------------------

I pulled up to the house with Diamond, she left her car back at Chris' so we just took mine. When I got out the car I noticed a black acura parked out front, I looked at Dia and she had the same expression on her face as me, I just brushed it off and we continued up to the house.

I used my key to open the door and walked in, I walked past the living room to go up the stairs but walked back when something caught my eye.

"mama" he smiled at me and I walked into the room picking him up. Ty did not have my baby down here watching himself I thought. I handed him to Diamond and gave her my keys telling her I'll meet her in the car. I walked up the stairs and went straight into the nursery and packed up all of Dyl's clothes, diapers,shoes, and wipes in this CBE duffle bag that Chris gave me. I was looking around for his toys but none were in sight.