Chapter 28

Kae POV

I needed to get out of this place, and fast. They were giving that baby all the fucking attention and not me. I mean so what if he's cute.. I'm the fucking model here.

"babe, I have to go"

" what you mean, you said you was gonna spend the day with me" he said raising his voice yet never taking his eyes off the baby

I sighed, he was always over reacting.

"I know what I said, but my manager needs me for this meeting now".

"whatever man" he said shrugging my hand off his shoulder.

Right now I didn't give a fuck if he was mad or not, he needs to keep that fucking temper down if he wants to keep me.

"Doors to the left!" I heard that Alexa girl yell. I heard them all laughing, including Chris. I just rolled my eyes and went out the door.

I walked down a block and got in his car.

"You alright baby?" Kevin asked placing a hand on my thigh.

"yeah I'm fine, let's go back to your place" I said smiling at him.

Alexis POV

As soon as that bitch left I called Chris to the kitchen with me to have a talk.

"why can't I bring Dylan? Anything you have to say to me, he can hear" Chris said folding his arms over his chest.

I laughed "Um Chris... How serious are you and Kae?" I asked looking at him and studying his features.

His smile dropped "Really lex? You called me back here to talk about Kae?"

"well.. Yeah" I said holding my ground.

He sighed "I'm very serious about her actually... Can we just drop it" he said walking out of the kitchen not even waiting for my reply.

I bit down on my lip and took Dyl's bottle off the counter.

Chris was in there laughing with Dyl in his lap. I practically threw the bottle at him and made my way upstairs.

I was just trying to look out for him because there's something fishy about that girl.

Tyga POV

Lexi threw that bottle at Chris and I was rolling because some of it spilled on his clothes.

"The fuck you did?" I asked taking Dylan and the bottle from him.

"I ain't do nothing, she was in there questioning me about Kae and I ain't wanna hear it so I left the kitchen" he stood up and rubbed the spilled milk off his pants only smearing it more

"fuck" he said.

"So basically you shut her down AND left her in there? Damn you brave" I said standing up also with Dylan in my hands.

"Look I got some LK gear upstairs, I'll bring you some sweats"

"thanks" he said I went upstairs with Dylan.

**************************************

"Gimme my baby" Lex said as soon as I stepped through the door.

"Fine, take him" I said pretending to throw Dylan.

"Ty! Fucks wrong with you? He's only a week old" she said sucking her teeth and taking Dyl from my arms.

I laughed "What's up with you and Chris?"

She looked at me weird "Fuck you whispering for? IN YOUR OWN DAMN HOUSE" Lexi yelled looking at the door.

"stop being a bitch and speak your mind"

I took Dylan from her and put him down in his crib. I closed the door and walked up towards her

"fuck wr-"

I pinned her to the wall before she could even finish her sentence.

"You gonna stop talking to me like that, alright?" I said biting down on her neck, right on her spot.

"mhmm, yes" she moaned out. I smiled and went to the closet taking out a pair of black LK sweats.

"Ima give this to Chris. Then when I get back up we going to talk"

She sucked her teeth before walking over to check on Dylan.

"Drop that attitude before we have a problem" I winked at her and went downstairs.

He was getting off the phone when I got there "thanks bro. I'm out though" he said dapping me up.

"no prob" I walked him over to the door and locked it.

I went into the kitchen to get a water before making my way up to the room.