Chapter 20

Tyga POV

I was taking Alexis to go meet my mom and sister. If we were going to be bringing in a child together, she would have to meet my fam. We drove up to the high class part of Manhattan, I cant have my mom living lesser than that. We pulled up to her black condo and got out.

"Um ty where are we?" Alexis asked grabbing ahold of my hand. I smiled because she was so cute when she was nervous.

"We at my moms crib" I said walking up to the building.

She dropped my hand and stopped.

"What's wrong?" I asked looking back at her.

"I- I cant do this ty ... What if she doesnt like me? I cant just up and meet the lady. oh my gosh. and I'm pregnant? I'm going to make a horrible impression" She said pacing back and forth.

I sighed."Lex. just chill out man. I've been telling my mom about you from the first date we went on, so I'm pretty sure she will love you" I said walking back to her.

She smiled. "you been talking about me ty? awww" she said pinching my cheecks.

I kissed my teeth because my mom does the same thing.

"Lets go" I said taking her hand and walking up to the building. My mom kept an extra key under the plant so I went for it and opened the door.

I heard music coming from the kitchen, i looked back at Alexis and she still looked nervous.

"Just be yourself" I told her and we walked down the hall.

Alexis POV

Ty and I walked down the hall and into the kitchen. I see a lady dancing with this other girl to some Jamaican music. They stopped when they saw us come in.

"Is that my Mikey!?" the older lady yelled.

Ty laughed and looked down.

"Yeah... its me ma" he said gathering her into a hug

"My baby... I have a bone to pick with you. Why you stop calling your mother? you dont love me no more?" she said

Before Ty could answer she looked at me, studying me. I could feel my palms getting wet with sweat.

"And this must be Ms.Alexis" she said walking over to me

"Hi.. Its nice to meet you Ms.Stevenson" I said holding my hand out

Instead she gathered me in a big hug

"Oh baby you can call me Pasion" she said

"Ms. Stevenson makes me sound old" she said laughing

"And I aint no where near old, you ever seen an old lady do this?" She said lifting her right leg behind her head.

"Oh my gosh" I said surprised "Thats amazing" I smiled

"ew.. mom can you not do that?" the other girl that was in the kitchen said, I almost forgot she was here.

"Please excuse her, thats Jamie my teenage drama queen" Pasion said rolling her eyes.

Ty's mom was a mess. I walked over to her to introduce myself.

"Hi, I'm Alexis" I said trying to get to know her.

She looked me up and down "And I care because..." she said stuffing a grape into her mouth.

I was a little taken back by her attitude.

"Um-" I began to say before Ty jumped in.

"Jamie why you always gotta have that stink attitude? Alexis was just tryna introduce herself" Ty said