Chapter 24

Alexis POV

I woke up to the sun shining in my face and Ty's arms wrapped around my waist tightly. I turned around and looked at him out of the corner of my eye and tried to hold in my laugh. His mouth was open slightly and you could hear his light snores.

I carefully removed his arms from me and went to the bathroom. My legs were sore from last night, I don't know what I was thinking. Its already a struggle for me to walk with my baby bump now this just adds to it. I quickly do my hygiene thing,shower and fix my face. My hair has grown a little so I have the ability to put it into a sloppy bun. I smile at my reflection and walk out into the bedroom to see Ty still sleeping. I just shake my head and go downstairs to make some breakfast.

I took out the eggs,bacon, sausages and the pancake mix.I had finished frying the eggs,bacon and sausage and was now flipping the last pancake when Ty came up behind placing his hands on my waist.

"Goodmorning bae" he said resting his head in the space between my head and shoulder and kissing my cheek

"Morning sleepyhead"

I was taking the pancake out and putting it on one of the plates when Ty started

He kissed behind my ear and the back of my neck

"Nooooo Ty, I'm too sore" I whined. He chuckled against my skin

"I put in work huh?" He said cockily going to take a seat at the island.

"Watever" I mumbled practically throwing his plate at him

"Dont be mad cause I got you limping" He said putting a bacon in his mouth

I just rolled my eyes and took the seat in front of him.

We ate in silence for about 2minutes until he got up to throw away his leftovers and I just stared at him like he had two heads.

"What?" He asked irritably when he noticed I was staring

"The fuck ty, I gave you two pancakes, a egg,bacon and sausage. Where it go?!" I asked amazed at how quickly he finished eating his food

"I'm a fast eater..... you should know that" He said winking at me and taking his seat back at the island

"You a fast eater but you don't eat it right. To be quite honest" I said looking at him cutting my pancake into small pieces.

-----------------*

"Daddy.... fuck!" Ty said

I bust out laughing at how childish he was acting. We were now in the living room and he didnt let what I said in the kitchen go. So he was "supposedly" imitating me during sex.

"Fuck outta here" I said fanning him off "This is you"

"Ahhh.. fuck lex! you got the Oscar winning pussy" I said trying to make my voice deep.

He looked at me for a minute before pulling out his phone typing away. After about a minute he looked up at me with a devious smirk.

"Um... why you looking at me like that?" I said not liking how the way his face was looking.

"No reason ... just check my tweets when you have time" He said getting up and going upstairs.

This nigga. I thought picking up my iPhone and going to my twitter app.

@Tyga : Oscar winning pussy? More like BET nominated. Lmao #Bars .

Okay, so he got jokes I thought clenching my jaw.

@LexiMoore : @Tyga remember when you tried to make your twitter password be "penis" and they said "Sorry. Not long enough"? :) #KillEmWithTheTruth .