Chapter 5

Tyga POV

I was glad Alexis said she'll come to lunch with me, I was really feeling her & we just met. I'm not the type to fall for girls, I just tot & boot. But something about her was different, I wanted to know more about her.We pulled up to my favorite Italian spot.

"You eat Italian food? Cause if you dont, we can go to like McDonalds or something" I said while giving the valet the key to my car.

She laughed. " I never had Italian before, but I guess I'll giver it a try" she said.

We got seated and waited for the waiter to come. I took this as the chance to ask about her. Where to start ? ..... oh shit! I dont even know her age. I could of been fliting with a fucking minor.

"Um... I know I should of asked this earlier, but it slipped my mind. How old are you?"

I hope she's of legal age, I cant have this shit fucking up my career.

"I'm 19" she said "wha about you?"

yes! I'm not a rapist.

"Like you don't know, you know I'm 22" I said

Alexis POV

He really thought I spent my life stalking him. He aint even all that.

"Well excuse me ...sheesh" I said.

He chuckled " I'm just playing lexy"

"Lexy?" I asked

"Yeah, Its my nickname for you. If you're bothered by it .. I can just call you alexis" he said

"No .. I like it" I smiled.

The waiter came and took our orders.

"I'll have the usualy" Tyga said

Damn. This nigga even got his own reserved dinner.

"Um, i odnt know what to get" I said a little embarrassed

"Get her the same" he said to the waiter.

"You food will be out in less that 10 minutes" the waiter said and left.

"What's the usual?" I asked

"Spaghetti and meatballs" he said smiling

I laughed. He's a clown.

Tyga POV

The food came and Alexis straight chowed down.

"Damn, you eating like you just got out of prison" I said and laughed

she stuck her tongue out at me.

" I like it, so shutup"

She was so beautiful. She had a little bit of tomato sauce on her cheek. I leaned over the table and wiped it with my thumb.

"Thanks" she said shyly.

We finished eating and I didnt want to bring her back to work yet. I enjoyed being with her.

"Lexy, you really want to go back to work?" I asked, hoping she'd say no.

"Not reallyyyyy" she said.

I smiled. "Aight you want to come back to my crib and chill?"

She was quiet for a while. Then she smiled that smile that could light up a room

"I dont know, I have to check my schedule" she said going through her iPhone

I laughed. She was too cute.

"Okay, im free" she said

I took her hand and we walked to the car.

Alexis POV

We pulled up to this big mansion. My mouth hit the floor.

Tyga started laughing "I get that alot" he said

I was still admiring the house I didnt even notice that he started walking up to the house.

I quickly got out the car and caught up to him.

The inside was exactly what I expected. Not that I spend hours thinking about his house. It had the Egyptian King/ pharaoh theme to it. Everything was either gold, brown or creme. I really liked it.

"Your house is fire" I said still looking around.

"Thanks ma" he said.

I was looking at one of his paintings when I feel his arms wrap around my waist

I giggled " What are you doing?"

He turned me around and he was shirtless. I look up and down his chest admiring his tattoos. I put my hands on his chest tracing each tat, he lifted my chin up to look him in the eyes.

He leaned in halfway and I met him the rest of the way. Our tongues intertwined and I put my hands around his neck. He lowered me onto the couch and got on top of me. His hand went under my blouse and unhook mybra. He started pinching my nipples.

"Ahhh" I started moaning. My nipples were sensitive. I had my face in the crook of his neck sucking his tattoos.

"Uhh" he groaned. That turned me on more. I sat up and pulled my shirt over my head. He stared at my chest and I looked away.

"You dont have to be shy around me lexy" he said in the most sexual voice ever.

He put one breast in his mouth and the other in his hand. He was sucking one nipple and twisting the other one. "Ahhhh.... ty" I slightly screamed.

He took me up and brought me to his room......