Chapter 10

Tyga's POV

After what went down with Alexis and chyna I had to talk to Alexis to let her know that there was nothing going on between me and chyna, I don't even know why she was looking for me. I dont owe that ho nothing.she meant nothing to me, I only fucked with cause her head game was on point.

I walk over to where Alexis was sitting, she was laughing about something with honey. I'm glad they like each other, honeys like my little sis so they had to get along.

"lex lemme talk to you for a minute" I said helping her up from her seat. She told honey she would be right back, we walked out the studio down the hall to this outside balcony.

" first off me and chyna have nothing going on, I don't even know why she was looking for me. I have no feelings for her and she means nothing to me" I said looking in her eyes.

" I know" she said giving me a small smile.

" but Ty ..."

"yea"

" do you think we're moving a little too fast? I mean we met less than a week ago and we're already a couple. Im not saying I regret anything I did with you, I just want to know what you're thinking" she said

" of course not. Lex you don't know how long I've been searching for someone like you. I mean yeah we just met a few days ago but there's just something about you that keeps pulling me in. I've gotten my heart broken so many times that I probably should just give up on dating, but then you came along" I said smiling at her " you my wonder woman lex"

I looked at her and she had tears coming down her face. I kissed them away.

"now does that answer your question ?" I said pulling her by her waist closer to me. She nodded her head.

"good now stop all that crying and give daddy a kiss" I said cheesing hard.

She puckered up her lips and I kissed her. We walked out the studio hand in hand.

Alexis POV

I really believe everything that Ty told me. I'm his wonder woman yeahhhhh I got that super pussy. We went back to my house cause I told tyga his big ass Egyptian house was scurry. He wouldn't stop teasing me on the car ride home.

" aww little baby scared of pharoahs?" he said laughing. " it's okay I'll be your king protecting you" he said kissing my forehead. I didn't answer him, he thought everything was a joke.

We were now in my room cuddled up under the blanket watching "Madea goes to jail" this was my movie.

We both bust out laughing when madea called one of the prison women a gentlemen.

" that's you! That's you" Ty said pointing to madeas daughter corra and laughing.

"that's yo mama though" I said pointing to mr.brown and rolling with laughter. He wasn't laughing though, his face was serious. I found it even funnier.

"damn come on Ty" I said shoving him " take a joke... Shitttttt"

He started laughing " haaaa that was a good one, I was just fucking with you"

" har har" I said

"damn lex you was sweating more than lil Kim in Sunday school" he said.

"Ty we have to go to a funeral" I said looking away from him.

"wait, why? What happen?" He said looking at me searching for answers

" to say goodbye to that wack ass joke you just told" I said.

He kissed his teeth. I climbed on top of him.

"kiss ya teeth one more time and see if I don't fuck you up" I said

He kissed his teeth again smirking at me. I attacked his neck with kisses, bites, sucking. I was going to fill him up with hickies.

" damn lex" he groaned in my ear. That sent shivers down my back. He placed his hand and my waist and I started grinding on him. I could feel him getting hard underneath.

"fuck" he moaned. I kept straddling him till he was ready.

" fuck lex let's do it" he said. I smirked at him and hopped off. " goodnight" I said getting under the covers.

"what the fuck" he said

"paybacks a bitch" I said smiling to myself.

"nah this ain't funny, the fuck im suppose to do with this he said pointing to his now erect dick.

"there's lotion in the bathroom. Goodnight". And with that I drifted off to sleep with a smile on my face.