Chapter 22

Tyga POV

Lex was bored and didn't want to be in the house, some shit about needing "fresh air" for the baby. But I knew that was just her slick way of saying that she wanted to go shopping. I didnt mind though, I needed some new shit. Had to let these niggas know who's the king.

"Yo hurry up" I yelled from the living room. We just going shopping, all she had to do was throw on some sweats and come down. But with lex, I knew that was impossible.

Alexis POV

He was really pissing me off, or was it these moodswings. Idk. He just needs to stop all that yelling 'for I put my foot up that ass, Brooklyn style. Noone asked him to come with me, I actaully just needed a drive but no, Mr.Highlighter just had to tag along.

"Calm that shit down" I yelled back taking one last look at my self before leaving the room. Even though Im knocked up, that doesnt mean I shouldn't be killing these hoes

"Its about time" He mumbled under his breath

"What was that?" I snapped seeing if he was brave enough to repeat himself.

"Let's go" he said getting up and grabbing his keys.

I mugged him for a while before finally following him out the house.

-****************

We got in the Ferrari and started pulling out the driveway. You could feel the tension in the air so I turned on the radio to clear the atmosphere. I turn to 97.1 and "Rack City" is on. I quickly changed the station.

He snickered.

"Something funny?" I asked with a slight attitude.

"Nah ma, why you changing my song?" He said taking his eyes off the road and turning back the station.

"Cause" I said

"Causeeeee........" he said stretching out the word

"Cause I dont want to hear your voice" I said turning the radio off and putting in my headphones

"Say no more" he said directing his attention back to the road

I let out a sigh and began playing my Adele playlist.

-15 minutes later-

We pull up to this store called "ReCreationz" and it looks dope af. I could see J's and everything in the display window.A smile spread across my face, I was in need of some new J's.

We got out the car and in a blink of an eye paparazzi started crowding us. I swear I saw some nigga just out a bush. Shit was hectic.

"Damn" I said putting my Ray's on to protect my eyes from the flashes.

"Man get out here with that shit" Ty said grabbing my hand and leading us through the crowd.

"Alexis! How much months are you now?" said one of the paps

I ignored her and kept walking up to the store

"Tyga, are you still seeing Chyna? We have some pics of you guys here" said another pap pushing a picture in my face.

I could feel my blood begin to boil. I quickly got out of his hold and ran into the store.

I shouldnt be stressing this much, its not good for the baby I kept repeating to myself. I wonder if I should give Ty a chance to explain, I know that picture was recent since he eft the house a few days ago in that exact same outfit saying that he was going to the "studio". Just the thought of him lying to me just to see that BITCH made me get even more angry.