Chapter 12

Alexis POV

Tyga brought me to the studio today, he said he made arrangements and found someone who would sing my songs. That was quick. We were sitting in the studio waiting for this chick to show up, she was a half an hour late. This shit better not be occasionally, no one will postpone my dreams. Finally, this dark skin female walks in the room, from what i saw she was pretty. Hm.

"Hi, I'm Charity" she said extending her hand to greet me.

"Hi I'm Alexis and this is T-" I said before she cut me off

"You're Tyga" she said smiling at him a little too hard.

"Wassup" he said shaking her hand.

There was an awkward silence so I spoke up.

"Well I'm glad you agreed to sing my songs, it means a lot to me" I said looking at my lyric book

"Oh, it's no problem, I didnt have anything better to do" she said STILL looking in Tyga's direction. I coughed. She quickly snapped hergaze back to me.

"Oh, im sorry" she said giving me a fake smile.

I dont like this bitch already.

"No problem, look heres the lyrics" I said handing her my book "you can go in the booth and Ty will play you a beat." i said

"Cool" she walked into the booth swishing the ass she wish she had extra hard. This bitch is really trying to disrespect me, i said to myself. Well she was out of luck cause Ty was busy messing with some buttons on the table. He played a beat and I gave her the thumbs up to know we were recording. (A/N i will be using other aritists songs)

"Remember those walls I built?

Well, baby, they're tumbling down

And they didn't even put up a fight

They didn't even make a sound

I found a way to let you in

But I never really had a doubt

Standing in the light of your halo

I got my angel now

It's like I've been awakened

Every rule I had you breakin'

It's the risk that I'm takin'

I ain't never gonna shut you out

Everywhere I'm looking now

I'm surrounded by your embrace

Baby, I can see your halo

You know you're my saving grace

You're everything I need and more

It's written all over your face

Baby, I can feel your halo

Pray it won't fade away

I can feel your halo (halo) halo

I can see your halo (halo) halo

I can feel your halo (halo) halo

I can see your halo (halo) halo

Whoa"

She sounded good, i had to give it to her. I went to go get her and played back the recording.

"Shit sounds tight" Ty said taking in the lyrics.

"Thanks Ty" she said smiling

I gave her a look that read "bitch who siad you can call hm by his nickname"

He looked up at her and gave her an uneasy smile.

We recorded a few more songs then left the studio. As Ty and i were walking to the parking lot I see Charity running up to us.

"the fuck she want" i mummbled

Ty heard me and shrugged his shoulders.

"Hey ! Ty I was wondering if you can give me a ride home" she said batting her eyes.

I rolled my eyes, and answered for him "Um, how did you get here?" I said fixing my eyes on her.

"Oh you know the.... Bus" she said

 "well the buses run 24/7, you can tak-" i said before Ty cut me off

"sure you can rie with us" he said

She did an annoying ass squeal. "Oh thank you so much Ty, you're a lifesaver!" she said walking towards the front seat.

I beat her ass to it."i sit in the front" i said giving her a little smirk. She went to the back and i looked at her through the rearview mirror, she had this look of hate in her eyes.

I have done nothing to this bitch, but if she wants to start shit. She can guarantee that i will finish it.

____

What do you think about this bitch Charity ?