Chapter 37

Alexis POV

"Yes Rih!" I shouted in excitement because she was finally singing the song how I wanted her too. I looked over at Diamond and she was smiling too, we've literally been in the studio for about 3hours just trying to find the perfect sound.

I got up from my seat and went over to Dyl who was playing with his cars on the couch.

"Mama" he smiled and handed me his red car to play with him, I took it and ran it up and down his shorts making him laugh.

"no mama" he said using his tiny fingers to take the car from my hand. I laughed and gave him so he could show me. He ran the car up and down the chair and I nodded showing him that I understood.

"Okay, my turn" I said taking the car back from him and doing the action he previously done. He smiled up at me and clapped his tiny hands together.

"It sounds real good" I heard Diamond say, I looked behind me and saw that Rihanna was out the booth and beside Diamond listening to the song. I put the car down and jogged over to them so I can listen too.

"Play it back" I said to Dia, she nodded her head then pressed the green button.

Yellow diamonds in the light

And we're standing side by side

As your shadow crosses mine

What it takes to come alive

It's the way I'm feeling I just can't deny

But I've gotta let it go

We found love in a hopeless place

Shine a light through an open door

Love and life I will divide

Turn away cause I need you more

Feel the heartbeat in my mind

It's the way I'm feeling I just can't deny

But I've gotta let it go

We found love in a hopeless place

Yellow diamonds in the light

And we're standing side by side

As your shadow crosses mine...

I put my hand up and Diamond stops the song "You not feeling it?" she asked looking at me

I smiled "I fucking love it, I knew your voice would bring this song out and your beat is sick" I said giving them both high 5's.

"Come take a pic with me lexis" Rih said taking out her iPhone, I rolled my eyes because this girl was addicted to the lens, but when you're beautiful I guess you have the right to want to see yourself.

"Okay Ronald" I said walking up to her making Diamond laugh. Rih's hair was a firey red, but it was cute on her.

She flipped me off and opened the camera and setting it to front view.

"Okay Lex, I be seeing you on twitter and you a thug, so thug life faces aight?" she said in her strong Caribbean accent.

"I got you homie" I said looking into the camera and making a face I saw Tupac do in his "I get around" video.