Chapter 3

Tyga's POV

The party was getting dry so me and Alexis left. She was smiling from ear to ear tonight.

"did you have fun tonight?" I asked looking at her from the corner of my eye

"yes" she smiled as she answered, "I had so much fun hanging out with you and your team".

" I'm glad you did ma, I enjoyed seeing you smile". She did that blushing thing again. Damn she know how to get to a nigga. We pulled up to her house and I walked her to the door.

Alexis POV

Tyga walked me to the door. It felt like a high school movie, we just stood there staring into each others eyes. "

um, I'm going to go up-" I was cut off by tyga's lips crashing into mine. It took me a while to register what was going on, but I kissed him back. Even though we were outside my body was heated. I didn't want us to move too fast, so I reluctantly pulled away.

"Alexis, I'm sorry" he said not making eye contact. I lifted his head up so he was looking at me

"don't be" I gave him a reassuring smile." I have work tomorrow, so I have to go. But I really enjoyed your company tonight. Goodnight".

"goodnight Alexis" tyga said and with that he went to his car and pulled off.

( authors note: sorry it's so short! I'm putting up another chapter later tonight )