Chapter 7

Chapter 7

Alexis POV

I wake up the next morning and I can't feel my legs. We had atleast 5 rounds before I couldnt take it anymore, I think we finished a little after 3am. I try to get up and go to the bathroom but Ty has a grip on my waist. I turn around and see him still sleeping. He's so beautiful,those lips are everything.

I got on top of him and started straddling him.

"Wake up" I said while shaking him. No response. I kissed his lips hard hoping that would wake him up. He got up and pushed me off him

"What are you doing?" He asked rubbing the sleep out his eyes. Damn, even his sleepy voice was sexy.

"I was bored" I said giving a cheesy smile

He laughed " I wouldnt be smiling that hard if I was you, cause yo breathe smell like zoo dirt" he said while walking into the bathroom.

I followed him into the bathroom pouting. He looked in the mirror and saw my face.

"aww did I hurt your feelings?" he asked cornering me in the bathroom.

"A little" I said in my baby voice.

He stared at me for a while, then kissed me.

"I love everything about you" he said " even your morning breath" he smirked and stepped in the shower.

I stood there smiling like an idiot

Tyga POV

I'm hooked on this girl, usually after I hit it I would just give the bitch some cab fare and tell her to bounce. But nah, she something real.

"You just gonna stand there, or you gonna join me?" I asked her

"Me? Oh.. y-yea. I'm coming" she nearly shouted

I laughed "cute lexy, cute"

She stepped in and I immediately raped her body with my eyes. She tried to cover up.

"what you covering for ma? I already saw everything last night" I said with a smirk

She splashed water on me.

"Dont be mad, you was very happy last night. Remeber, ahhh fuck ty" I said mocking her moans.

She started blushing

"Shut up, T-raw skinny nigga small balls" she said while laughing at that wack ass joke.

"boo" i said giving her a thumbs down.

I started washing down her body for her. Taking my time with all her spots. If you know what I mean. I reach her second lips and left my hand there for a while, playing with her.

"mmm ty.." she moaned throwing her head back.

I got her to the corner of the bath and hiked her leg up.

"You sure you could handle it? I mean I'm pretty sure I wore you out last night" I said feeling myself

"I can handle it" she said seductively.

I stuck Tj in her, waiting for her to start talking that shit.

"Ty if you don't stop fucking with my em-" she said

I rammed into her. She need to stop talking to me like that.

I kept thrusting into her until I knew she was about to cum.

"Ahhhh... Im about to.. too.." she moaned

"You bout to what baby?" I asked

""Im about to cum." she said

"Good". I pulled out. Turned off the shower and went into the bedroom.

Alexis POV

OH hell no. Did this nigga just get me heated up and leave? I put on a towel and stormed into the bedroom. I stood with my arms folded across my chest staring at him with daggers.

"What the fuck ty?!" I practically yelled.

He looked at me and started laughing. He thinks this a joke?

"Why did you just do that?" I asked pissed.

"That's what you get for saying I had small balls" he said and rolled on the floor laughing.

Oh. he's going to get his.

-------

Should I delete my Chris brown fanfic ?

& the only reason I keep updating is because I'm on spring break and I have nothing better to do lol